Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
I noticed that....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 am
you guys are quiet huh? smile

anyway Hey'all sorry if I'm not able to reply to some quotes, pm's and such I might get back at them after our mid terms and toooooons of quizzes.. my brain's about to burst seriously!! D:

who's good with programming? help wahahah xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 pm
chiisai-akanbo

anyway Hey'all sorry if I'm not able to reply to some quotes, pm's and such I might get back at them after our mid terms and toooooons of quizzes.. my brain's about to burst seriously!! D:

Sorry I can't help you out with the programming, but good luck on all your tests!! blaugh  

DarkErotica

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm
DarkErotica

Sorry I can't help you out with the programming, but good luck on all your tests!! blaugh

Thanksss I really need them.. gossssh
why are they bombarding us with testssss D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 pm
I'm not in school - I actually miss tests, essays and homework

*geek*

I can't say that I'm good with programming but I do enjoy screwing around with codes.

As for quiet- that all depends on mood. I'm sure you'll be subjected to my spamrammbles at some point either from this, my Main, or Cat Dirt, who is practically becoming Alternate Main. Have you ever had a mule that ended up with that way ? It's no secret that she is me and I am she, but Cat Dirt has "her" own popularity.  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm
DarkErotica
chiisai-akanbo

You glow!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 am
I haven't really posted lately since I haven't been in a "chatty" mood... Don't know why, but it sucks... emo

The only thing close-ish to programming I know is basic CSS coding for profiiiiiles. User Image

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm
kittycross

*geek*
I can't say that I'm good with programming but I do enjoy screwing around with codes.

As for quiet- that all depends on mood. I'm sure you'll be subjected to my spamrammbles at some point either from this, my Main, or Cat Dirt, who is practically becoming Alternate Main. Have you ever had a mule that ended up with that way ? It's no secret that she is me and I am she, but Cat Dirt has "her" own popularity.

I am in school but I just hate college D: I miss meh high school days D:
hmm I have xDDD on zOMG though I just opened meh mule telling myself i'd only be awhile but after some chit chats with others I noticed I was on that account for like 5 hours or so/.. O_o
xDD

Blood Pop

I get that sometimes...
There are times i'd like some peace and quiet meeh D:
xDDD I love the gonk image hahahah made me laugh xDDDDD

gaah programming is killing me D:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm
chiisai-akanbo
kittycross

*geek*

I am in school but I just hate college D: I miss meh high school days D:
hmm I have xDDD on zOMG though I just opened meh mule telling myself i'd only be awhile but after some chit chats with others I noticed I was on that account for like 5 hours or so/.. O_o
xDD
:

I liked college much more than high school, but then I ended up going to 3 different high schools, plus there was the whole dealing with my really, severely dysfunctional family.
I did have some great times though xd xd
In college I only had to worry about my own expenses, didn't have to deal with my mother and her unmedicated need-to-suicide binges, her blowing money that should have gone to groceries on clothing, unnecessary incidentals and the phone bill. In school college pretty much let me dictate what hours I kept, what I felt like studying and to what degree and most of the art classes let you take smoke/coffee breaks when ever you want.
I lived essentially on campus, although technically off campus in a private residence, but I could just rush out the door
My college profs were great (except the f@cking b@stard speech teacher)
and were actually cool to hang out with after hours too.

Is this your first year in college? It can be a huge adjustment.  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 am
chiisai-akanbo

I hope I can help you out with porgramming but my course does not help me in this matter in any any at wall. I'm took a pre-med by profession but am not yet practicing what I have learned in school. XD haha  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games