Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Cherub & Friends' Guild: Rules and Regulations.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

1. First and foremost, follow Gaia ToS. All Gaia rules apply here, y'know.

2. Don't steal, copy, edit, or otherwise claim that art/graphics are yours if they don't belong to you.

3. Cyber-bullying and trolling will NOT be tolerated. In the slightest.

4. Try to avoid large quote towers.

5. Do not post images that are above PG-13. Artistic nudity is okay, but link Like this instead of using a thumbnail or posting the actual image if it is NSFW (Not safe for work).

6. This guild operates on a "3-strikes you're out" system. The crew keeps a log of who breaks the rules. If you ignore our warnings, you will be banned from Cherub & Friends Guild.

7. Try to keep things in the appropriate forum. For instance...
Random Chatting goes in Chatterbox
Art shop goes in Art shops and Mini Shops
Dice Game goes in Fun and Games.

The only threads that should be in the main guild forum are those pertaining to the guild itself. Such as the chat room, etc.

8. Please do not create spam posts of only emoticons or stretch the page.

9. Posts that attempt to hack a Gaiaonline user of their password or account will be immediately deleted and the user banned.

F.A.Q

Q. What do I do if I see someone breaking the rules?
A. If you see anyone breaking the rules, bring it to the attention of the Guild Captain or a Crew Member right away! You can also post a report here and it will probably be checked in the next 24 hours.

Q. I want to help out more in this guild! How can I become a member of the crew?
A. You can become a moderator after you've been an active member for a while. Apply in this thread. You may also learn about the current crew/guild captain while you're there!

Q. I want to advertise this guild in my signature/thread/etc and spread the word! Do you have a banner I can use?
A. Yes, we have several. You can take your pick in this thread.

Q. I have an art shop or guild and I want to trade links with Cherub and Friends Guild so we can advertise each other! Where can I arrange this?
A. You may post your link code in this thread as well as find a way to link back to us.

If you have a question, feel free to ask any crew member or post your question here!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm
I know I missed something... oh well! XD  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
Cherub and Friends'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff