Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 am
MisuKyoukou
Rin Loveless
Hey, hun! I'm Rin, aslo going on 18 in the blink of an eye. ^-^ I used to play in band, though I have to admit not anymore.... sweatdrop I played drums.

I love to RP, and I'm not much of a music person (but I can sing very well) but I am an artist/writer, so I'm hopefully just as creative, lol.

I am trying to find a new online gf, but I'm perfectly fine with making new friends, too! Feel free to drop me a line, and I hope you enjoy the Guild! 3nodding
Pleased to meetcha! I love percussion. I started concert percussion this past school year and ended up taking the highest level solo for timpani to contest this year. XD! I got an excellent so I guess that's okay. It wasn't fantastic.

RPing is a guilty pleasure of mine >.>'.

Oh wow, a solo! That's great! Lol, I bet it was fine. And you're almost definitely better than I was--I was still inexperienced in music notes, so I had to write in the letters underneath all the rows on the sheet music. sweatdrop Even so, I'm excellent at keeping rhythm and typically drum on my legs with my hands to music I like. XD

I love RPing! I got in trouble quite a lot last year and the year before because I would want to work on roleplays rather than homework, lol.

Oh! I just realized I never told you how pretty you were! O-o Now you know, lol! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 am
Your gorgeous! And I love music as well. I play guitar and bass, not so much a band nerd as a music lover. I am quite a nerd though. Just the watching Doctor Who, reading a lot and RPing alot kind of nerd. Pleased to meet you, hopefully we can be friends. heart  

Cydney_Cyanide

KatDoggs

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 pm
Rin Loveless
MisuKyoukou
Rin Loveless
Hey, hun! I'm Rin, aslo going on 18 in the blink of an eye. ^-^ I used to play in band, though I have to admit not anymore.... sweatdrop I played drums.

I love to RP, and I'm not much of a music person (but I can sing very well) but I am an artist/writer, so I'm hopefully just as creative, lol.

I am trying to find a new online gf, but I'm perfectly fine with making new friends, too! Feel free to drop me a line, and I hope you enjoy the Guild! 3nodding
Pleased to meetcha! I love percussion. I started concert percussion this past school year and ended up taking the highest level solo for timpani to contest this year. XD! I got an excellent so I guess that's okay. It wasn't fantastic.

Oh wow, a solo! That's great! Lol, I bet it was fine. And you're almost definitely better than I was--I was still inexperienced in music notes, so I had to write in the letters underneath all the rows on the sheet music. sweatdrop Even so, I'm excellent at keeping rhythm and typically drum on my legs with my hands to music I like. XD

I love RPing! I got in trouble quite a lot last year and the year before because I would want to work on roleplays rather than homework, lol.

Oh! I just realized I never told you how pretty you were! O-o Now you know, lol! ^-^
Didn't everyone go through the writing notes under the music stage? I did for a week. I found that Bassoon and Timpani are my favorite instruments ever. And Snare drum (oddly).

My grades Freshman/Soph year suffered because I RPed WAY too much.

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:51 pm
MisuKyoukou
Rin Loveless
MisuKyoukou
Rin Loveless

Didn't everyone go through the writing notes under the music stage? I did for a week. I found that Bassoon and Timpani are my favorite instruments ever. And Snare drum (oddly).

Thanks!

Lol! True! XD

Hehe, hopefully now that I'm older I'll be able to focus more on school when I need to and not RP (though no promises--I write out all my posts before typing them, so I bring a spiral to class XD).  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KatDoggs

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm
Cydney_Cyanide
Your gorgeous! And I love music as well. I play guitar and bass, not so much a band nerd as a music lover. I am quite a nerd though. Just the watching Doctor Who, reading a lot and RPing alot kind of nerd. Pleased to meet you, hopefully we can be friends. heart
I've never seen Dr. Who. I watch Glee instead (well IO just started that but you know XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm
Rin Loveless
MisuKyoukou
Rin Loveless
MisuKyoukou
Rin Loveless

Thanks!

Lol! True! XD

Hehe, hopefully now that I'm older I'll be able to focus more on school when I need to and not RP (though no promises--I write out all my posts before typing them, so I bring a spiral to class XD).
I totally wanna RP with you now XD!  

KatDoggs

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash