Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
asian people are cool :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scareyhappy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm
well not all of them. Most of the ones i know from school are, and eggrolls are good....but not sushi thats gross. I wonder why a majority of my female asian friends are only intrested in white guys. Asian guys are cute too, not only the ones on tv. Whats up with that?

smile i like to ramble on.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm
scareyhappy
well not all of them. Most of the ones i know from school are, and eggrolls are good....but not sushi thats gross. I wonder why a majority of my female asian friends are only intrested in white guys. Asian guys are cute too, not only the ones on tv. Whats up with that?

Yeah, why do all the white guys get the girls. D:  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

scareyhappy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 pm
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy

I asked my friend sandy(shes philipino) why and she said she wants to have mixed babies. She also said if she were to date an asian he'd have to be super cute like off the dramas. but i only asked her. she seems really die hard on the idea that most asian guys are not cute. i dont get it. i think asian people in general are pretty, not all but many.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy

I asked my friend sandy(shes philipino) why and she said she wants to have mixed babies. She also said if she were to date an asian he'd have to be super cute like off the dramas. but i only asked her. she seems really die hard on the idea that most asian guys are not cute. i dont get it. i think asian people in general are pretty, not all but many.

Haha, mix are actually good looking to be honest. But what I hear from my friends why girls (doesn't matter what ethnic) likes white guys is because they're chilled, outgoing and fun unlike asian guys haha...apparently. Which I have to agree at times...asian guys tend to be more shy and less outgoing than white guys from what I see at school.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

scareyhappy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy

Haha, mix are actually good looking to be honest. But what I hear from my friends why girls (doesn't matter what ethnic) likes white guys is because they're chilled, outgoing and fun unlike asian guys haha...apparently. Which I have to agree at times...asian guys tend to be more shy and less outgoing than white guys from what I see at school.
Oh i can see that; mixed people are lovely. but i can't really speak on how asian males behave because i don't know enough. however, if that is the truth; then that really is interesting. so the majority of asian men are shy and not outgoing; even the ones that are like 3rd generation Americans.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 pm
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy

Oh i can see that; mixed people are lovely. but i can't really speak on how asian males behave because i don't know enough. however, if that is the truth; then that really is interesting. so the majority of asian men are shy and not outgoing; even the ones that are like 3rd generation Americans.

Are you in America? Cos I'm currently residing in Vancouver, Canada, and I can tell you that the asian population is probably 75%, at least 60%. And, well there are some outgoing 3rd generations asian, but aren't really good looking...so they consider white guys because they look better and is outgoing and fun, I guess. xD

Also, this guild so dead now...where's everyone...D=  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

scareyhappy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 pm
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy

Are you in America? Cos I'm currently residing in Vancouver, Canada, and I can tell you that the asian population is probably 75%, at least 60%. And, well there are some outgoing 3rd generations asian, but aren't really good looking...so they consider white guys because they look better and is outgoing and fun, I guess. xD

Yeah i live in the usa. Ohh so that makes sense. I guess since the popullation of asians in my town is so low that the women rather date white men then date the not so attractive selection of 4 asian guys here. lol Iunderstand now. So if the picking is bigger then i would see alot more asian women with asian men.

ps. lmfao. I dont know where everyone is. I posted a picture of myself in the pict thread but felt bad cause nobody answered so i deleted it. I thought it was cause im black rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy
[Bab! Co.]
scareyhappy

Yeah i live in the usa. Ohh so that makes sense. I guess since the popullation of asians in my town is so low that the women rather date white men then date the not so attractive selection of 4 asian guys here. lol Iunderstand now. So if the picking is bigger then i would see alot more asian women with asian men.

ps. lmfao. I dont know where everyone is. I posted a picture of myself in the pict thread but felt bad cause nobody answered so i deleted it. I thought it was cause im black rofl

Yeah, more asian women are with asian men here. 3nodding Also, asian parents usually demand you to marry the same nationality as well.

And, aww, re-post it! And I'm pretty sure it's because this guild is dead, not cos your black~>_<" If that's you in your signature, then I can tell you that you're pretty! smile Doesn't matter what ethnic you are~ 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items