Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pol-Liet (Genre in first post) ( Needing Poland )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaimo-ja-Ruotsi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 am
Genre -
Well, this is a hetalia 1x1. If you don't know hetalia, you might as well stop reading.

If you do know hetalia (either form) you know Pol-Liet, their relationship, their past etc.

This is a romance thing with a slight slave/master theme, the way Poland dominates Liet somewhat, but it is not purely that.

It is set soon after Poland got Liet back from Russia, so Liet is in an unstable condition and needs comforting, meaning he will have lots of mood swings and swing between 'I-I-I l-love you P-Poland,' and 'N-No, Poland, L-l-l-leave me alone!' how Poland reacts to this, all up to you.

Obviously no actual sex in it, just build-ups and time skips where it would happen.

There's not much need for profiles, you know the characters, I know the characters.

CHARACTERS -
Lithuania - Sexual Lollipop
Poland - to be claimed, pm me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 pm
error-insane
Genre -
Well, this is a hetalia 1x1. If you don't know hetalia, you might as well stop reading.

If you do know hetalia (either form) you know Pol-Liet, their relationship, their past etc.

This is a romance thing with a slight slave/master theme, the way Poland dominates Liet somewhat, but it is not purely that.

It is set soon after Poland got Liet back from Russia, so Liet is in an unstable condition and needs comforting, meaning he will have lots of mood swings and swing between 'I-I-I l-love you P-Poland,' and 'N-No, Poland, L-l-l-leave me alone!' how Poland reacts to this, all up to you.

Obviously no actual sex in it, just build-ups and time skips where it would happen.

There's not much need for profiles, you know the characters, I know the characters.

CHARACTERS -

You stole my roleplay and didn't change my name, sis.  

Sexual Lollipop

Arthuritis592

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 pm
Sexual Lollipop
error-insane
Genre -

CHARACTERS -

You stole my roleplay and didn't change my name, sis.

^lol  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff