Freindship Issues ~ need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 am
well, its complicated. lets say my freind is M okay

M was going out with a dude, well they broke up, then a few days later another guy asked her out, and she said yes. but my other two freinds are both in love with this boy too, and one is in serious depression now, and the whole group is fighting over what M should do, and its causing comflict, and theres bithching and back stabing and lots of other s**t

please i need advice burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 am
To me friendship is worth 100x more than dating someone...it depends what age you are but the average length a couple stays together at my school is around 2 weeks. Not very long huhhh,so why should friendship,something that lasts years,be questioned when a boy gets involved. Unless the boy M and the others likes is the one she is going to marry there is not much point pursuing him.A boy isn't worth the cost of loosing a friend. To make it fair everyone should stop pursuing him so that others wont get jealous.

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 am
The whole "I called dibs" bullshit is immature, and boys are not property of anyone but themselves.
Tell them to keep their mouths shut and let M do what she wants. If they continue to start drama, then avoid them. They should catch on quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 am
It really depends on the person and group, I guess. M should be allowed to do what she wants with her relationship life without her friends starting crap.
I'm glad I choose my boyfriend over all the so called friends I had in high school. Yeah, there are some couples in high school who don't take it seriously and only last a few weeks. But that shouldn't mean that other couples shouldn't take it seriously either, just because it's a "high school" relationship.
My boyfriend that I started dating in high school. I'm married to right now. We've been together 5 years. All my friends I had in high school, weren't really good friends to begin with. So I believe, sometimes, it's better to choose a guy over your friends. It can work both ways, just because it's a guy doesn't mean he shouldn't get put first. The guy should be picked before your stuck up friends as well. rolleyes
Let M do what she wants. And if she chooses the guy, don't fault her for it. Because friends with needy ways, the guy might have been the best choice to begin with.

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 pm
let me add this guy is a mass flirt and a player  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items