Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm
I haven't checked for a while. Xd
We could certainly RP. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:16 pm
I'd love to offer up my girl Dalriada for either plot three or to be a friend of Wallace. Since she's still fairly new to Soquili lands I'm trying to get her a lot of interactions and I think your boy's current situation would catch her attention. And his mutual hatred for humans would give her reason to be friendly and maybe try and help him out of his muzzle. Though she has a huge distaste for humans, and horses that willingly live under their care angers and appalls her. So I'm not to sure how she would react if she knew he was still lived with his once she knew of his situation. Could be interesting. :3

If we do rp at all, evilpirateduck's boy Ciryatan would most likely participate since she said he probably wouldn't leave Dal alone.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm
I'm not sure what plots you have or what you're still looking for, but I have a couple to offer up.

Quote:
Plot 3
I'd like for Wallace to meet someone kind and unjudging of his physical appearance. Not the pretty floofy part, the mean, angry Kalona part. I want them to get to know him well enough for him to shed a bit of light on his past, making him feel better. However, once they hear of what he'd done to his mother, I want them to become repulsed and leave. This may or may not kill his need for communication with others.

For this I'd like to offer Olivia
User Image
She's a very kind mare who tries not to judge others. Really she's too kind but if you upset her enough (I mean you REALLY have to try to) she kind of.. Snaps. In this case I don't know if she would snap after finding out about his mother, but she would definitely be repulsed and leave immediately.

Quote:
Someone mean. I'd like someone who could bring out the bad in him. This could be fun.

For this one, I think I would like to offer up Cereus Zeridae.
User Image
I debated on his father instead, but I think Cereus has a better personality for this. It would be rather interesting to see how they would play out as friends. The stallion doesn't yet have any, but I think he could certainly use a few. Mostly he sticks to his swamp but has been known to wander. Cereus has a few 'pets' and perhaps he could take Wallace in as one of his 'causes'. Try to toughen him up a bit or something? Just an idea ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm
-shoves Elawi out- She could play the part of a friend/curious one. :3 She's rather timid at first; his silence would probably encourage her to talk and sing. So, I don't think she'd much mind having someone listen to her ramble about flowers and sing songs she's picked up. Although, I'm not sure where she actually learns her songs, it would be interesting if one of them was one she'd picked up off of a stray two-legger she'd hear walking through the forest and Wallace recognized it and flipped. She's shy and finds nightly stallions admirable, it'd be interesting to see her reaction to a spazzy Kalona. xD ANYWAY. I am rambling a lot. I'd be up to RPing the two, she's nice and wouldn't mind the muzzle.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas