Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

It's gotten to the point that I have to remind myself that this girl is my friend and I have to be nice to her.

She grew up in a nice house, with an older brother and a younger brother, and very loving parents. Her mother is like a third mother to me (behind my godmother) and took very good care of me while my mom was going through chemo. I've always been welcome at their house, and it's almost like I really am part of their family. Her brothers both have admitted that I'm their favorite of her friends, and I have no problem with hanging out with them if she has to go somewhere.

She's the typical middle child in the three-child scenario, though her brothers aren't. Her older brother is very smart, got a scholarship to a great high school, and is going to Notre Dame this upcoming year. Her younger brother isn't exactly the smartest, but he's reasonably well behaved and athletic. My friend used to do everything her mom had her do, from volleyball to drama. She's not the brightest, and she's not the most behaved girl. Recently she's been rebelling against her mom a lot, and she has a lot of issues with her parents that stem from her no longer being treated like the princess of the family.

She's very self-centered. Everything in the universe revolves around her. She tends to get a lot of attention from boys in her life, and she really hates it when things don't work out that way. For example: we had two mutual guy friends. Both of them have dated both of us. They're still both really good friends with me, but have both expressed a "hatred" of her and refuse to speak with her.

I live in Hawaii, they all live in Alabama. I visit every summer. This summer, she's repeatedly claimed that both of these boys are in love with me and she constantly tells me to invite them to whatever we're doing but to not tell them she'll be there, because they won't come if I do. Essentially, she wants them to like her again.

She'll flip flop between guys so fast that it's rather confusing. And she hates the fact that if we both know the guy, they usually date her, then me, then hate her, but still hang out with me.

Lately, she's been particularly bad. Particularly with that situation with the boys, but she also does things like: Not inviting one of our best friends for no apparent reason, not being considerate of other people in most to all situations, trying to make things that are for other people about her, etc. Another one of our friends told me she's under a lot of stress because she's constantly trying to take care of her boyfriend's anger issues, but she's always acted this selfish, even before the new boyfriend. I'm just not sure it's worth still being friends with her...

Rant over sweatdrop

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm
Ooh. Um... lol uhh...

Maybe you should be patient with her. I mean, if she wants a guy, she'll just have to find one herself, not make you bring those two guys over when they *hate* her. But It's up to you. If you don't want to be her friend anymore, then don't. Really, I don't think I'd like a girl who rebels against her mother.. a lot. And being that selfish, I don't think it would be worth it for me... but it's your choice, girl.

Best of luck.  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers