Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
17lbs down : )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 am
I havent posted in here much. But I had a baby and for a year couldnt lose the weight. But in the last month i have lost 12lbs and last month i dropped 5. I had to change my eating a lot and exercise more. I hope everyone else is doing good on their success to weight loss. biggrin 15lbs left!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 am
Congrats! I hear baby weight is very hard to lose. 3nodding

May I ask what your secret is?  

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 pm
Well, I was buying lean cusines and using the little containers for portion size. I was filling it with a meat (i use boca sot products) and a veggies. people usually have to have small meals frequently. I have a stomach problem so I only eat 3 times a day and sometimes snack. if i snack its a apple or fruit. For breakfast i was making my own fruit smoothies with water, a whole banana ice and some frozen fruit. I put benefiber in everything because you need 60mg of fiber a day! And I exercise a lot. (but im a crazy runner) So I was doing 30 minutes cardio (core video) in the morning with weights, around lunch i was going for 1 mile walks with my daughter and in the evenings I have been running a few miles (total run is 40 minutes) so you can just do 40 minute cardio. I hope that helps some! Ive kinda been stuck at this weight for about 2 weeks now. But im glad i got down as much as i have! ;D

OH AND LOTS OF WATER!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 pm
That sounds like a lot of work, but I'm glad it paid off for you. My mother and I were talking yesterday and she told me about this new diet she found. Apparantly, you can eat whatever you want, as long as you stay under 1200 calories a day and eat real food. Not like, junk food or processed food, but like real meat, fruit, veggies, etc. She's been on this diet for two weeks and lost 8lbs.  

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm
Java Ice
That sounds like a lot of work, but I'm glad it paid off for you. My mother and I were talking yesterday and she told me about this new diet she found. Apparantly, you can eat whatever you want, as long as you stay under 1200 calories a day and eat real food. Not like, junk food or processed food, but like real meat, fruit, veggies, etc. She's been on this diet for two weeks and lost 8lbs.
weight loss is alot of work, and it should be, its not just sitting and hoping it will happen. sadly some people have that advantage and yes, thats what im doing. i eat all healthy everything and i stay under my calorie goal. smile i wish you and your mom the best on that diet. : )!!!!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games