Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
What do you think of David Cameron and Nick Clegg?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am
So what do you think?

My opinion:

There both s**t priministers who are just in it for the money. We should of just kept Gordan Brown in power he wasn't the best by any surcanstances but atleaset he actually told the truth and didn't just spread more s**t around. Lets hope when the next election in the British public will choose someone more capible of running a country. Or maybe we might had a revolution by that time. My dad is always going on about theres going to be a revolution soon i think there should be too to knock the goverment out of power and give all the power back to the queen. I think it would be a good idea but what are your views!?

Sorry about my bad spelling. ><...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:59 am
Paralyzed Cookies
So what do you think?

My opinion:

There both s**t priministers who are just in it for the money. We should of just kept Gordan Brown in power he wasn't the best by any surcanstances but atleaset he actually told the truth and didn't just spread more s**t around. Lets hope when the next election in the British public will choose someone more capible of running a country. Or maybe we might had a revolution by that time. My dad is always going on about theres going to be a revolution soon i think there should be too to knock the goverment out of power and give all the power back to the queen. I think it would be a good idea but what are your views!?

David Cameron is a c**k.
Nick Clegg actually has to do something, for people to have an opinion of him.  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

g0th_chick_uk

Wealthy Lover

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 pm
i think its actually rather difficult, because i read my local councellor list in my area and all areas of the town are consevative, which makes any other bid quite hard. i only read of brighton and hove that managed a green party mp vote. funny thing is, our mayor is labour. go figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Paralyzed Cookies
So what do you think?

My opinion:

would you trust your grandma to run the country? i think not. you'd have all the old values and taxes would be up the creek and all economy in a mess. but at least everyone could enjoy a nice cup of tea...  

g0th_chick_uk

Wealthy Lover

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Converter 100

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:25 pm
g0th_chick_uk

That one kinda fails cause there both dead... I don't think a dead person can run a country... O.O... ANd i probably would because my nan worked in polutics before she passed... ><'  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games