A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Did u read chapter 206?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
NaokoTaco rolled 15 20-sided dice: 8, 2, 13, 15, 16, 5, 20, 15, 4, 16, 2, 1, 13, 11, 13 Total: 154 (15-300)

NaokoTaco

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 pm
yeah chapter 206 is out! blaugh i read and it goes into allen and master cross' past. i can't believe back then Cross was actually a pretty decent guy and he actually toke care of Allen. Allen was a pretty hard kid to deal with so it makes sense now why Cross makes Allen pay his debt; Cross thinks that Allen owes him for taking care of him. D.Gray-man.com Manga- Chapter 206  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm
yeah i read it >~< really looking forward to chapter 207 x)  

forgoten_soul318

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
NaokoTaco generated a random number between 6 and 54758 ... 15628!

NaokoTaco

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:38 am
forgoten_soul318
yeah i read it >~< really looking forward to chapter 207 x)
same here can't wait 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 am
I read it and i was so surprised Allen went to mothers house! xd  

loosy4555

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200

RoadxKamelot

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loved this chapter. Sorry I'm late to comment on this xP heart  
NaokoTaco rolled 13 20-sided dice: 7, 4, 2, 5, 20, 14, 14, 16, 17, 8, 11, 3, 10 Total: 131 (13-260)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:14 pm
RoadxKamelot

ha no probs. and looking at ur avi u r the most diehard road camelot fan i've met wink (well actually ur the 1st)  

NaokoTaco

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200

RoadxKamelot

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:21 pm
NaokoTaco
RoadxKamelot

ha no probs. and looking at ur avi u r the most diehard road camelot fan i've met wink (well actually ur the 1st)

Thanks~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm
RoadxKamelot
NaokoTaco
RoadxKamelot

Thanks~ heart
u are very welcome whee 3nodding  

NaokoTaco

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm
I really liked it because it went into more detail about Allen's condition after Mana died. I really hope that Katsura will start focusing on Lavi and Bookman again though. I really want to know more about Lavi and Bookman's past!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 pm
mist365
I really liked it because it went into more detail about Allen's condition after Mana died. I really hope that Katsura will start focusing on Lavi and Bookman again though. I really want to know more about Lavi and Bookman's past!!! gonk

I want to know what happened to Lavi's eye gonk  

RoadxKamelot

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

NaokoTaco

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm
RoadxKamelot
mist365

aparently it seems that Lavi might actually have his eye. In the "reverse" novel (tells about characters' backgrounds) here is an exerpt

Undaunted by Lavi’s words, Colette directed a gaze at him that was blunt enough to make him flinch. “Why do you wear an eyepatch over your right eye? An injury?”

A tension in the air immediately became palpable.

Feeling Doug’s gaze on him, Lavi forced a smile. “Oh…this? No, this—it’s not an injury.”

Colette may have perceptively caught the change in atmosphere, for she said, flustered, “Oh, really. That’s good then.”

< ... >

It had been a while since anyone had asked about his eyepatch. People who’d met him for the first time regarded it curiously, but refrained from asking him about it. Colette had a child’s outspokenness.

People must imagine all sorts of things about Lavi’s right eye, but they would never have imagined that it was what had determined that he would become the next Bookman.

This was the truth known only to the Bookman. What nobody else needed to know.

Nobody else—

Lavi shivered slightly. For some reason the autumn wind felt colder.
wow mysterious...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 pm
NaokoTaco
RoadxKamelot
mist365

aparently it seems that Lavi might actually have his eye. In the "reverse" novel (tells about characters' backgrounds) here is an exerpt

Undaunted by Lavi’s words, Colette directed a gaze at him that was blunt enough to make him flinch. “Why do you wear an eyepatch over your right eye? An injury?”

Feeling Doug’s gaze on him, Lavi forced a smile. “Oh…this? No, this—it’s not an injury.”

Colette may have perceptively caught the change in atmosphere, for she said, flustered, “Oh, really. That’s good then.”

< ... >

It had been a while since anyone had asked about his eyepatch. People who’d met him for the first time regarded it curiously, but refrained from asking him about it. Colette had a child’s outspokenness.

People must imagine all sorts of things about Lavi’s right eye, but they would never have imagined that it was what had determined that he would become the next Bookman.

Nobody else—

wow mysterious...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah, I've heard of the reverse novel(s) a little... What is it exactly? I looked for it in the past and couldn't find it. But even so, it still is a mysteryyy haha  

RoadxKamelot

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 pm
RoadxKamelot
NaokoTaco
RoadxKamelot
mist365

< ... >

Nobody else—

wow mysterious...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah, I've heard of the reverse novel(s) a little... What is it exactly? I looked for it in the past and couldn't find it. But even so, it still is a mysteryyy haha

They're basically background stories about some of the characters. The one with Lavi talks about what happened before he met Allen. I've already read it and it's very useful.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am
mist365
RoadxKamelot
NaokoTaco
RoadxKamelot
mist365

< ... >

Nobody else—

wow mysterious...

They're basically background stories about some of the characters. The one with Lavi talks about what happened before he met Allen. I've already read it and it's very useful.

Mmm thanks :] Do you remember where you found it?  

RoadxKamelot

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items