Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
& She's got Rainbow Syrup in her Heart<3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 am
Introduction

Hello!<3

My name is Allica, but I would prefer to be referred to as Java. I'm a certified nurse aide working at a nursing home. I love anime, manga, reading, writing, and art. I'm a cat person and I love to cuddle with my kitties. I try to stay true to who I am and reach my goals for who I want to be...and "pleasantly plump" isn't what I want to be.

I want to improve my health, starting with weight loss and a healthier diet and exercise routine. Unfortunately, my motivation is lacking and I give up too easily. This time, however, I'm dedicated to this. I do not want to fail, which is why I've decided to join this guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 am
Ready, Set, Go!

July 19, 2011

Starting Weight: 186 lbs

Goal Weight: 130 lbs

Short Term Goal

Deadline, October 20, 2011
165 lbs

Long Term Goal

Deadline, July 15th, 2012
130 lbs

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 am
Friday, July 22, 2011

Alright. I've allowed myself the past few days to enjoy those fatty foods I've grown to love. I have my last bottle of Mountain Dew sitting beside me, looking sad, lonely, and abandoned. I've got my exercise equipment and DVDs ready for use in the living room. I've got my kitchen full of the healthiest food my poor bum could buy. Low calorie snacks. Bottled water and low calorie juice. I want to get more involved in my hobbies and live a healthier lifestyle.

It's time to begin. To start, I'm limiting myself to eight cigarettes a day. No more soda. Thirty minutes of exercise. Wish me luck.

Today's weight: 186 lbs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 am
Friday, July 23, 2011

Day one didn't go so well. I eff'd up. I managed to stick to the eight cigarettes. I managed to refuse my fiancee when she wanted to go to McDonald's and I ate a ninty calorie snack instead.

Here's where it went wrong. I took a bottle of purified water with me to work with a full intention of just filling it up with tap water once it was emptied. Well, I drank and refilled it. I got about halfway through the second bottle before I couldn't take it anymore (I can't stand tap water) and poured myself a glass of juice. And then a second. Still not that bad, right?

I get off work and my fiancee drives me up to the park because she has something important to tell me. We get there and she breaks the news to me that one of our friends passed away due to a car accident. So, after we have our tearful talk and comfort each other, we go to a gas station to get her a drink and I give in and buy a Mountain Dew. I feel horrible because my main goal was to stop drinking soda, but at the same time, I feel like it was okay because it was a spontaneous buy in a moment of grief... Here's hoping day two goes better, I suppose.

Rest in peace, Michael Hunter

Today's weight: 186 lbs

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 am
Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This whole weight loss thing is going badly. I need more motivation and willpower. I'm going to try to get back into the groove of things.

At least I've lost two pounds and kept it off. That's gotta mean something, right? *sigh*

Today's weight: 184 lbs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm
Monday, August 15, 2011

So I don't know if I'm doing this whole weight loss thing right, but something's working. I've only been eating when I'm hungry and very litter per each "meal", if that's what you'd call it. The problem is that what I'm eating is pretty much junk food. On the good side of things, I've been drinking much less soda, and even better, I've lost weight! Slowly but surely. heart

If anyone has any tips for me, I'd love to hear them!

Today's weight: 181 lbs

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items