Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm
Hey guys!

For those who don't know, I'm serving my third summer with an amazing program called Project Transformation! One of the components of this internship is intern worship every Tuesday night. This Tuesday at 7:30 central time, we're having our first ever social media and tech worship. We'll be live streaming the video, tweeting throughout (#PTWorship), and a ton of other cool stuff! If you guys are free and willing, I'd like to invite you all to join us. PT worship services are lively, passionate and usually very social justice oriented. They're also probably some of the most meaningful worship services I've ever experiences. Below I've included a link to blog page that has more information as well as the facebook event. I hope you guys can tune in!

Blog page
Facebook event

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm
I didn't get to see it, but I hope it went well. ^^  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 am
It went really well, and it was really cool! I think if you go to the link, you can watch the recording of it and see the live twitter feed that was coming up. Plus the message via youtube was really good, I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games