Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm
"Mmmm thats incontinent. I'd say we should skip but its only the first week." Kody smiled and rolled her head back to look at her clock. "But your right. We should get ready for class."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:34 pm
Karma giggled as she kissed Kody's cheek. "No skipping. School is important. Besides, I'm just a few doors down at anytime." She giggled again as she rolled the two of them over so that she was on top. "But I'm going to need to get back to my room for some clothes." She said softly as she stared down at the girl underneath her. Smiling, she slowly began standing up.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 pm
Kody smiled up at her, liking the feel of the girls weight on top of her. She grabbed the girl and pulled her back down, "We still have a few more minutes don't we?" she wanted to drag out this feeling as long as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm
They did have a few more minutes, but Karma knew that if she wasn't careful, those minutes would last longer than expected. She giggled as she was pulled back ontop of Kody. "Yes, we do." She replied with a smile, giving in to the temptations. She really didn't care if she was late for class. She was a good student who passed most classes anyways with high grades.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:19 pm
"Then you have some time to stay." Kody smiled, glad she was easy to keep, but not in that overly easy way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 pm
Karma giggled again as she gently kissed Kody on the lips. Being around Kody was nice, it made Karma feel normal, and she really liked that. "Would you be needing a guide to your classes?" She asked after kissing the girl.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm
Kody returned the kiss smiling. "I think I can manage, but I wouldn't mind being walked to my first class." She sat up on her elbows. She liked the way her day was starting and wished she could spend more time with Karma.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm
She smiled more. "I'll take you to each of your classes today." She replied with a smile. Karma was going to spend as much time with Kody as she could. "I shoud really get ready now. Give me ten minutes and I'll be back." She said before kissing Kody on the cheek and standing up.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:13 pm
"I'll be here." Kody said not wanting her to leave. She found she didn't mind the idea of being walked to her classes. She figured at some point she'd return the favor and walk Karma to all her classes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am
Karma grabed her boots and walked out of the room. She headed towards her room to get ready for the day. She knew herself well to know that it wouldn't take long for her to get ready and get back to Kody. Karma smiled the whole time she was getting ready, even when brushing her teeth. She was dressed and ready to leave in no time. On her way out of the room, she grabbed her messenger bag and then headed towards Kody's room.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items