Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
A Fruits Basket Role play ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm
Alright... Well, manga or anime, I don't care, If it's Fruits baskets, join me! please ~

Not Taken:
Cat
Rat
Dog
Dragon
God
Sheep
Horse
Rabbit
Monkey
Ox

Taken:
Tiger ~ Me! Dragon~
Snake ~ The Phantom of Go ~

Profile request:
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Pic or image description:
Zodiac animal (Or not):  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm
Name: Gin Moon
Bio: She was raised to love all animals, and she does. She would become a vegitarien, but she loves meat too much.
Personality: Caring and Understanding.
Pic or image description: User Image
Zodiac animal (Or not): Tiger!  

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 pm
Name: Archad Cheveyo.
Nickname: Chad or CC.
Zodiac Animal: The Stinging Snake.
Biography: I was abandoned at an orphanage upon my estimated birthday, which had been a cold December night, right on the eve of the Winter Solstice. I never knew my parents, nor did I really like any of my peers at that place... So I ran away from there when I was only, maybe, six years old. I spent my days wandering the city stealing money and food, until, one day, I fell into this huge river by the bay on the day of my tenth birthday. I thought I was going to die but, instead, I... I dunno. I simply slipped into unconsciousness but, last thing that was on my mind, was pretending to be a snake for no reason. When I had fallen into this sleep, I swore I had a dream about me being a sort of black and neon-ish blue-striped snake, wading through the waters like it was nothing.
When I awoke, I had been returned to the orphanage from whence I came, but they didn't recognize me, wrapped in several blankets. They told me I was coming out of pneumonia... I went to school from the orphanage and, when I was nine, was finally adopted by a nice family who already had a baby daughter. I had started living happily, but always would have the same, if not similar dreams. And they kept evolving over time; soon the snake started showing that it could manipulate the very element of water that surrounded it... I never understood this vision of sorts until only a month ago.

Personality: I'm quiet, but in the bad boy, uncaring kind of way as some people have said I am. I like living to the fullest in whatever I do, from my hobbies to the way I love. But, all that aside, I am an intelligent individual who plays by thinking out all the moves in my head like chess and analyzing everything in a battle, whether it be by wits or by skill. I seem to be a loner who doesn't care if he has company or not, but I really do love being around others, no matter who they are. I always seem to give off a little spark that almost magically opens a person up and let me get to know their real selves... I'm, secretly, out-going, funny in a modest way, roguishly charming, and fiercely loyal. I am very passionate in my view of the world and live each day like it's the last, not wanting to regret a single thing in life.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm
Bump.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:51 pm
"Hey Chad!" Gin called. "Ready to go to school?" She asked. She had a Major crush on him, but she pretended that she doesn't. He would never love her, a least not as much as she loves him. She smilied. Tomorrow was her birthday, and she was turning 13!
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

... Don't Judge Me Byx...xThe Jacket And Tee I Wearx...xThe Jeans And Shoes I Bearx...xOrx...xThe Backpack In My Carex...

...xI Want You To Judge Me Byx...xThe Current Song Stuck In My Headx...xAs Well Asx...xMy True Form Insteadx...xIf You Darex...

User Imagexxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: Bump? ]]

xxxx Archad was in his room, just finishing getting his things together and almost shoving them down his backpack when he heard Gin's voice. Zipping up the bag, he yelled in answer a bit hurriedly, "Yeah, I'm coming!" A huff left his lips as he slung the thing over his shoulders and almost bounded down the stairs.

xxxx Gin happened to be a rather close family friend, as well as quite a unique group of other people. Only recently, though, did people begin to discover something peculiar about each other: they keep getting dreams and such about being animals. Archad had a suspicion: he must have some sort of connection with snakes and, considering the nature of his dreams concerning other animals of the Chinese Zodiac, there was some mystical thing that might occur soon at some point.

xxxx He was at the bottom of the stairs, meeting up with Gin in the lobby of his house and, a small smirk on his face, said, "Alright, let's go~" He opened the door and went out first, taking a lead on walking the way to school...That's when he remembered. 'Crud,' he thought, 'Tomorrow's Gin's birthday, and I don't have anything to give to her. Ugh, great. What do I do, what do I do... ? How did I forget anyway? What would make me- Oh, yeah. That essay I did last-minute... Last night. Whoops.'

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm
Gin followed Archad. She couldn't stop smiling. "Remember something Chad?" She asked. Chad usally forgot a homework essay, or just homework. She asked him that same question everyday they went to school together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

... Don't Judge Me Byx...xThe Jacket And Tee I Wearx...xThe Jeans And Shoes I Bearx...xOrx...xThe Backpack In My Carex...

...xI Want You To Judge Me Byx...xThe Current Song Stuck In My Headx...xAs Well Asx...xMy True Form Insteadx...xIf You Darex...

User Imagexxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: N/A. ]]

xxxx "If it's about the English essay due today, you should congratulate me; I did it. It doesn't look at all pretty, but it's done, at least."

xxxx His smirk widened and turned back, one of his eyebrows arched in amusement, before turning back to where he was going.

xxxx 'Geez. Can't show that I forgot her present.'

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 pm
Gin giggled. "I'm amazed." She said sarcastcally. "You can remeber something for once in your entire school career." She paused for a momet. "I'll do your homework today if you can remeber what Tomorrow is." She giggled a bit more. "One shot, k?" She added with a wink.

((Found a pic of her: User Image Imagine she as Silver eyes. Then it be complete.!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

User Imagexxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: Very, very nice picture. ]]

xxxx "M-m-my homework?" Archad almost stopped in his tracks. He never did like doing it. But he knows what she wants to hear and, see, he likes playing hard to get.

xxxx He knew he'd be hurting her feelings, but he wasn't going to give in just like that! So... Shaking his head, he said slyly, "No. Nothing else, I think!"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:24 pm
The Phantom of GO
User Image

User Imagexxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: Very, very nice picture. ]]

xxxx "M-m-my homework?" Archad almost stopped in his tracks. He never did like doing it. But he knows what she wants to hear and, see, he likes playing hard to get.

xxxx He knew he'd be hurting her feelings, but he wasn't going to give in just like that! So... Shaking his head, he said slyly, "No. Nothing else, I think!"

Gin laughed. "You do remember." She said with a huge grin on her face.
"You're just playing hard to get, and you know it."

She still held her offer to do his homework. They have almost the exact same hand writing.

Only her family, and a close friend could know. It makes it very east to do homework for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

xxxx He only grinned back and said, trying to sound convincing, "No, seriously... Tell me! What am I missing?"

xxxx He thought for a moment as he walked on before suggesting: "Is it your parents' anniversary already? Or, no... Saint Valentines' Day~?"

xxxx There was no way in heck he was giving up the charade. Not one bit. Even if he had to sound stubborn or stereotypically stupid like most other males would sound on the usual basis. He was not one to give up. Plus, he liked making her blush by the way his tongue would sometimes slide as he said things in a bit of a flirty way. Then again, he liked doing that to a lot of females. Their faces always looked absolutely cute. The tongue thing was natural of a snake.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm
The Phantom of GO
User Image

xxxx He only grinned back and said, trying to sound convincing, "No, seriously... Tell me! What am I missing?"

xxxx He thought for a moment as he walked on before suggesting: "Is it your parents' anniversary already? Or, no... Saint Valentines' Day~?"

xxxx There was no way in heck he was giving up the charade. Not one bit. Even if he had to sound stubborn or stereotypically stupid like most other males would sound on the usual basis. He was not one to give up. Plus, he liked making her blush by the way his tongue would sometimes slide as he said things in a bit of a flirty way. Then again, he liked doing that to a lot of females. Their faces always looked absolutely cute. The tongue thing was natural of a snake.

Gin sighed. "You know. Don't give me this. You forgot a present, didn't you?" Gin giggled a tiny bit. "I know this." She said. "So sad for you. Now you have to do your own homework." Gin was almost about to cry. He did know, right? He couldn't forget!? Her smile was gone, put her long white hair blocked her face from him. I love you. She wanted to scream to him.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games