Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Valve Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the Valve Corporation. Makers of Half Life. 

Tags: Valve, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead 

Reply Off Topic Discussions
Spiral Knights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 am
Hopefully this is in the right spot. x_x

I was wondering if there was anyone that played just for the TF2 hat and/or Summer Camp achievement? If so, I was also wondering if you'd be willing to give me your Crowns (money) and/or Firecracker Bomb (if you still have it and it's not bound to you). I'm mooching, I know, but it's a pain in the arse to play through the dungeons to make money that way when you're on a crappy hotel connection (which I'll be on one for the next two weeks).

If anyone can help, just let me know and we can work out a time to meet and do the trade. Thanks in advance to anyone who can! =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm
Lyvidian
Hopefully this is in the right spot. x_x

I was wondering if there was anyone that played just for the TF2 hat and/or Summer Camp achievement? If so, I was also wondering if you'd be willing to give me your Crowns (money) and/or Firecracker Bomb (if you still have it and it's not bound to you). I'm mooching, I know, but it's a pain in the arse to play through the dungeons to make money that way when you're on a crappy hotel connection (which I'll be on one for the next two weeks).

If anyone can help, just let me know and we can work out a time to meet and do the trade. Thanks in advance to anyone who can! =]
I can get you a firecracker.  

Dartanian Isthill

Malevolent Perfectionist

Off Topic Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas