Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Temptations..........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FJHP WERE HERE

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 am
Ok I first ate 29 strawberries, not to bad huh. But then...........

I ate 3 bars of Galaxy chocolate. That all comes to 2808 calories, I couldn't believe it when I worked it out.

I'm over weight, and have tried to do somthing about it, I walk around 3 miles home a day 5 days a week, but somtimes I spoil my work and binge on Chocolate.

Can you help me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am
The most we can do for each other is support one another and provide inspiration when the time calls for it. The actual work must be done on your accord. Try making better food choices. The strawberries are great! But the chocolate, not so much. Maybe try dark chocolate? It's rich in antioxidants and is actually really healthy for people. Remember, moderation, instead of 3 chocolate bars, just have 1, or maybe even 1/2 of one.

Also, calories aren't everything. In my opinion and experience, counting protein, fat, and carbs will yield better results. Eat things that are nutritional rather than what's low in calories.

And finally, exercise! Exercising can be really fun and it can raise your metabolism and make you feel more active and alive rather than groggy and lazy.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:00 pm
Darknights_TragicDreamer

well i cant eat chocolate.however, my mom hits the same thing she craves chocolate. but she has switched to eating the 100 calorie pack chocolate cookies every once in awhile when a craving hits. and that helps her from blowing her daily calorie allowance.so its working for her so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 am
BitterFantasy
Darknights_TragicDreamer

well i cant eat chocolate.however, my mom hits the same thing she craves chocolate. but she has switched to eating the 100 calorie pack chocolate cookies every once in awhile when a craving hits. and that helps her from blowing her daily calorie allowance.so its working for her so far.

Thanks  

FJHP WERE HERE

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games