Italy
  Other
  I don't care I just want gold....
View Results

The Murmur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:12 pm
Electric Uncle Akuma
Mystical9Ball
I'm sorry but the ******** mexicans are killing the ska scene here in SoCal... I ******** hate them. They think they're 'above' anyone else. And plus ska w/ spanish just sounds horrid. I don't care if you think I'm 'against' the mexicans cuz I'm half myself... Though I hate being mexican since I really do hate the majority of mexicans... <********> mexican ska!!

Though I did just come here to say THEE best euro ska band are the Skunk Allstars, located in Germany. ******** best one out there!

<_<

pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:23 pm
ive heard some Spanish ska before n it was rele good, i forgot wut band it is tho. it was off of "Skanking Around The World"... i think it mite hav been volume one. as for Brain Failure, thats a really good band. i didnt know they came from Japan tho.  

AnarchyXCore

Leveller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:41 am
Brain Failure comes from China and they're more punk than ska.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:16 pm
i like some foreign ska... like ore ska band from japan  

Don Caballero

bake_out

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:19 am
tokyo in ska  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:02 am
german or japan because Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, and the Skunk Allstars are both amazing.  

Guns of Navarone

Slag10

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:56 am
japan is a pretty hit or miss scene for me. the good ska bands are great, the bad ones are horrid.

i say Europe as a whole is a pretty awesome place

Dr. Ring Ding
Liberator
Mark Foggo
Specials

need i say more?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:55 pm
s**t speaking about foreign ska, No Torso (http://www.myspace.com/notorsoska) is touring right now, you guys should check em out and go suppoert em, they're on Asian man.  

Guns of Navarone

Lethal_Injektion

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:27 pm
The Murmur
I'm sorry but the ******** mexicans are killing the ska scene here in SoCal... I ******** hate them. They think they're 'above' anyone else. And plus ska w/ spanish just sounds horrid. I don't care if you think I'm 'against' the mexicans cuz I'm half myself... Though I hate being mexican since I really do hate the majority of mexicans... <********> mexican ska!!

Though I did just come here to say THEE best euro ska band are the Skunk Allstars, located in Germany. ******** best one out there!

GTFO

honestly.........
if you hate mexiska do you hate VGS? because i see no diifference between most of the local SoCal bands.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:32 pm
i dislike most mexiska as well. i just have not found alot of bands from mexico that really do it for me. VGS came close, but i havents really paid them much mind since "steady as she goes" and they failed to engauge me at Ska Weekend  

Slag10

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:56 pm
I will definitely agree that the skunk allstars> mexiska.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff