Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Gawd, this girl is such a b***h to me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She is always arguring with me
  over nothing
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm
Kittywitch
La Bijou
Kittywitch
Are you a mother, Bijou?
Physically no. But otherwise yes.

If you didn't give birth, don't call it "our pain". So, am I to understand you are married to a man who has children, and are raising them with him? Or have you adopted?

I say our cuz I am a FEMALE. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm
Ugh i hate people like that stressed  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The_Megal

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 pm
Welcome to the internet *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 pm
she sounds like she's just being snooty which is annoying  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm
That's some seriously petty s**t. I've felt the pain, but I'm not going to get on a female who calls it "our pain" if they've never felt it. I mean jeez?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 pm
Yokies
That's some seriously petty s**t. I've felt the pain, but I'm not going to get on a female who calls it "our pain" if they've never felt it. I mean jeez?
I will edventually. Just not yet.

& besides I've had kindey stones and all those nurses kept saying its like child birth, I'm like atleast you can get an epidural for that! gonk

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm
La Bijou
Yokies

& besides I've had kindey stones and all those nurses kept saying its like child birth, I'm like atleast you can get an epidural for that! gonk

Ugh, I've never had a kidney stone before. If they compare it to child birth, I wish to never have one. Ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Yokies
La Bijou
Yokies

Ugh, I've never had a kidney stone before. If they compare it to child birth, I wish to never have one. Ever.

unfortunately i have had a kidney stone and im also a mother. if nurses were telling you that passing a kidney stone was "like" giving birth, then theyre full of crap. unless you had a 7lb kidney stone. either way theyre both painful but i PROMISE you one is definately NOT like the other.  

princessmononoke_83

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 pm
princessmononoke_83
Yokies
La Bijou
Yokies

unfortunately i have had a kidney stone and im also a mother. if nurses were telling you that passing a kidney stone was "like" giving birth, then theyre full of crap. unless you had a 7lb kidney stone. either way theyre both painful but i PROMISE you one is definately NOT like the other.

In that case I hope nurses stop telling women that. They will definitely not be able to try and prepare for what type of pain giving birth is if they're comparing it to that.. I was given loads of pain killer and I still had a tough time. I'm happy it only lasted 45 minutes (real quick!).

If I ever had a kidney stone I guess I'll be able to compare, but I'm just going to stick to hoping I never will.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games