Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 am
I have the story on both accounts.

Theangelthatlostherwings on Fanfiction.net
Lacrymosavampiress on Fictionpress.net

the story is going to devolpe more around the war and stuff,. i never thing out what the story wil be like but so far people has liked it.

heres a prologue:

The dawn began to wake, shattering the darkness with its rays of light. As it continued to shine brighter it revealed two group of angels, only separated by a waterfall; fallen angels on one side and god's angels on the other. Two leaders stepped forwards, hoping to talk the other out of their foolish fight.

The fallen leader pushed her dark hair back and looked over the other angel with serious, purple eyes. She sighed “Leon, I never thought this day would come. To fight our own brothers and sister is such a pointless battle. I beg of you, call off your angels. We do not need any blood shed to settle our differences.”

Leon dark blue eyes only showed sympathy toward the dark angel “I agree, Ariana, this is foolish, but I have orders to take out your kind once and for all. You've fallen and there is no going back.”

“Who says its not possible for a Fallen to become an honorable angel again?” Ariana interrupted.

“Him.” He said simply and took another step towards her, cupping the woman's face “But I can save you if you wish to come with me.”

She slapped the angel's hand away and stepped back angered “And let my kind perish?!” Ariana shook her head and moved back. Her dark wings opened wide and she summoned a long sword “I think not.”

“You will die too then” Leon spread his white wings as well and summoned two sword.

The two leaders stood there for what seemed like hours. A soft wind blew up two flowers, a purple and blue one, into the sky; dancing internally. The angels spread their wings and the cry of battle was heard, causing both groups of angels to move forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm
wow. sounds good and kinda sad. but sounds like a good story smile  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

MoiraSiobahn

Magic Shade

9,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:46 am
Ooh, Ooh...I want to read more!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 pm
I worte up to i think 17 pages but im stuck. They are no longer on those sites i listed.  

KayaTesagi

Avion Yuki

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 am
Kind of reminds me of.. Uh.. The Hush Hush novels..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 am
whats that?  

KayaTesagi

11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas