Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ER0CKS

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:23 am
Ok so could some of you guys please pray for my Grandpa? He hasn't been saved by God yet and I'm afraid that he won't be saved in time! Please help me and my family find a way to tell him that he needs to be saved! Thanks a lot!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm
How do you know he hasn't?

I made my peace with God YEARS before I let anyone know.  

Matt Pniewski

Requiem Arc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm
I agree with Matt, I'm curious as to what has you convinced your grandfather is not saved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm
Agreed with the first two posts. He'll be in my prayers though.  

R0BBERY

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Why are you guys questioning her, should it matter?
Our sister is asking for help, help her.

If he is already saved then awesome, if not then this will help.

Besides you guys shouldn't be nosing around in other people business, it's gossip. If she wanted to tell you how his day to day actions go I'm sure she would have done it in the first post.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:14 am
I wanted to say thank you to the last post, but the first three posts are right I just didnt want to include it. My grandpa was a believer when he was in the army, but when he got out he decided it wasn't important anymore. My whole family wants him to come back to Christ.  

ER0CKS

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Requiem Arc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:49 am
I apologize for coming across as nosy, that wasn't my intention. I'll definitely pray for your grandpa, I was just curious as to the circumstances. As Matt pointed out people can consider themselves square with God regardless of whether other people know about it or not. I think something like that is important when dealing with a case of wanting someone to come to Christ since there's a chance they might already think they're there and just don't want to talk about it. No use preaching to the choir, right?

Anyway, if you'd rather not discuss it then that's fine and is entirely your business, we're here if you need us. Again not trying to be nosy, just getting a grasp of the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 pm
See, this is why i dislike the christian concept. you are so worried that a loved one will go to hell because they don't believe the same thing as you. The satanic concept of life after death is that we live on in the hearts and minds of those whose lives we touch. in essence, we live on until we are forgotten.  

Lazarus The Resurected

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 pm
ER0CKS
I wanted to say thank you to the last post, but the first three posts are right I just didnt want to include it. My grandpa was a believer when he was in the army, but when he got out he decided it wasn't important anymore. My whole family wants him to come back to Christ.

See, it sounds to me like he doesn't feel the need to go to church or partake in obnoxious ritualism.

Which I agree with.  
Prayer Requests {Let's help each other out}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff