Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Temptations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 pm
My house is full of junk food, and personally, I am weak when it comes to chocolate; oreos and Nutella especially. I always pig out and bomb my next workout or bike ride. >.<

What do you guys do? I've thrown my stuff out, but my family fusses at me because they don't want me wasting food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 am
If there's something I can't help but eat, I keep it out of sight and put them in little baggies filled with an individual serving size. That way, you either forget that you have them, or you can eat a baggie a day without having the whole box laid out before you to pick at.

Almost Poetic

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 am
well i already replied to a person with the exact same question. i suggest buying the 100 calorie pack chocolate cookies. the portion is smaller so its not like a big thing of oreos where people continue to grab. also it helps calorie wise so you dont blow your daily allowance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 am
Almost Poetic
If there's something I can't help but eat, I keep it out of sight and put them in little baggies filled with an individual serving size. That way, you either forget that you have them, or you can eat a baggie a day without having the whole box laid out before you to pick at.

What a fantastic idea! :O Why did I not think of that?!  

rahna

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games