Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Death Note: Another Survey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 am
          So yeah, basically what it says. Take note that there is no right or wrong answers to these questions and if you want to, debate other people's responses but this is all in good fun.

What scene from Death Note did you like/hate best? (either choice)

What character did you prefer the most at the beginning of the series? The end?

The crowd favorite: L or Kira, who do you think had the best intentions?

⒋ (Another Note question, do not answer if you have not read the book) Who do you think should have really won the LABB? Beyond Birthday or L?

⒌ (AN) Okay, let's be honest. L stole the title "Ryuzaki" from B. Why did he in your opinion?

How much did you like Light at the start of the series-first arc? Second arc?

Personally, what song (can be official) sums the series up best for you?

Another fan-favorite: In your opinion, is L really a pervert?

Which Kira is your favorite?

Favorite L successor? (BB counts in this)

On a guess, how many fetishes does L have? (in your opinion, feel free to describe why)

How do you view Mikami? Misa?

Do you think the number of characters with a name beginning with an "M" is a bit. . ridiculous?

What are your thoughts on Mello? Near?

If you had the ability to bring any character that dies by the end of the series back to life, who would it be?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 am
          Answering my own survey to act as a sample.

What scene from Death Note did you like/hate best?
          To be honest, I absolutely loved L's death. Call me a Light fan, but he saw it coming from his words on the rooftop and did nothing to stop it from hitting him right in the heart like a sitting duck when he surely could have just believed the notebook was real; which would have bought him a lot of time and probably save his life.

At the start of the series, I guess I preferred L. The guy is such a creeper that you just have to like or respect him in some format. At the end, though, I loved Matsuda and still do because he put on his balls and shot Light four times, saving not only Near's life but putting the killer on his deathbed.

Kira, once again, wins my heart because at least at the beginning of the series, he was killing people for the betterment of mankind. L, on the other hand, was just doing his job. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who do you think should have really won the LABB? Beyond Birthday or L?
          This is a tough question but I think L should have won so Beyond wouldn't have killed himself like he did, but in a less "lucky" way, as in the book I was sure B would have won before Misora (who I consider L, in a way) realized who he really was in the spur of the moment, which is too close for my tastes.

Okay, let's be honest. L stole the title "Ryuzaki" from B. Why did he in your opinion?
          Well, I believe he did as a sort of token of his battle being won against his own personal demon and deranged copy, a good feat under his belt.

First arc, especially when he was innocent I could deal with him, and he seemed all fine and dandy up until L's death. Starting from there, he slowly descended into a power hungry insanity, highlighted by his obnoxious laughing and giggling in the second to last and final episode.

Personally, what song sums the series up best for you?
          "Low of Solipsism," an official track is the best for me.

Yes and no. First off I think it's more of a disregard for social norms, such as touching Misa's butt and chaining himself for Light that leads him to be a pervert, but I think he really just doesn't realize it.

Not a hard question, Light, mostly because he was entertaining to watch.

Favorite L successor?
          If you can't already tell I'm in love with BB at the moment, so I pick him, after all, he's actually L's opposite rather than be an igneous clone, which he could have easily accomplished.

On a guess, how many fetishes does L have?
          Foot fetish, cake fetish, sweet fetish, strawberry fetish. . too many to count.

Mikami and Misa only are a sentence to me: Light's new dogs.

Do you think the number of characters with a name beginning with an "M" is a bit. . ridiculous?
          Quite. M is not a common first letter in Japanese so that obviously astounded me.

Mello I kinda liked but saw him as too melodramatic (how ironic) but I absolutely hate Near.

If you had the ability to bring any character that dies by the end of the series back to life, who would it be?
          pfft, easy question returns. Beyond Birthday, and if I could also L. Have them wage another more close-knit war and I'll be all set with some popcorn.

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 am

Of course I didn't like L's death, but it was very good story-telling, so I don't hate the scene; I hate Light. My favorite scene... well, the finger puppets are an obvious choice, but the bit where they thwart the Second Kira at Sakura TV was almost as fist-pumpingly triumphant and far fewer people are dead by that point. I'll go with that.

I did actually start out rooting for Light. I thought L was a sleazy status-quo man for some bizarre reason. I wasn't sure who to root for when L finally revealed himself to the task force and I realized he was awesomesauce, and then Naomi Misora happened and I was quite sure that L was my horse. He remained my favorite character to the end, natch, but I think aside from L, the character who took the most dramatic upswing in my opinion of him was Aizawa.

Kira is definitely the bigger idealist. That's what makes him so pernicious.

⒋ (Another Note question, do not answer if you have not read the book) Who do you think should have really won the LABB? Beyond Birthday or L?

Really, BB should have arranged himself a bit differently if he wanted to win, if you follow me.

⒌ (AN) Okay, let's be honest. L stole the title "Ryuzaki" from B. Why did he in your opinion?

He did it for Coil and Deneuve as well. It's a trophy, to be sure, but if I knew what went down with them, I might be able to answer that more satisfactorily. (So much for my attempt to avoid spoilers in the last question...)

You know, if things had gone differently, he might have used Yagami Light as one of his aliases. I'm not sure I'm actually down with that.

I thought Light was creepy, but had a good notion all the same. (I apparently didn't pay attention when he said he'd kill people just for being jerks.) By the start of the second arc... well, if Near could pole-vault his terrible first impression with a simple "hajimemashite", I think it's safe to say I really, really wanted Light to go down.

The fifth verse of the Dies Irae. blaugh But Falling Down by Staind is also a good one.

He lusts after Misa, definitely. But only in the sexified commercial.

Light is the least likely to kill the undeserving. That's not saying a whole hell of a lot, mind, but it's still a fact.

Near - he's reasonably competent and not homicidally insane. And now that he's had some kind of sentimental side knocked into him, he's closer to being L than he ever was.

Mello is the most fascinating character in the whole series, mind. But I wouldn't want to meet him.

On a guess, how many fetishes does L have? (in your opinion, feel free to describe why)

I'm much more fixated on things like the plot, thanks.

Mikami is gloriously crazy. He's terrifying; if I heard Takada spout his messages in real life, I would make plans to live as a hermit immediately; but he is a very fun character, and I can't believe Ohba hates backstories, because his was a pip. Misa... I feel sorry for her, which is rather unreasonable given that without Light's direct influence, she killed several innocent people just to get a chance to meet her personal hero.

Everybody knows that the "M" file is illustrious.

Near and Mello, sittin' in a tree - M-T-H-O-U-S-E.

L, of course. But I'm glad it didn't happen in the actual story; it'd be a cheat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 am

It's hard to choose my absolute favorite scene from Death Note, but... I would have to go with L's first appearance in Chapter 2, when he makes his big debut. When I first saw that fake L come onto the screen, I was thinking to myself, "Well, that's interesting. Bye L, I guess." I was like Light - thinking that L certainly didn't deserve his reputation. Then Lind L. Tailor died, and Light goes on a huge rant which first showed us his crazy side, and then BAM! The L symbol comes onto the screen and totally screws Light over with all of these deductions he managed to find out! That was the first instance of awesomeness I got from this series, so I love that scene the most. :]

At the beginning of the series, I was both an L and Light fangirl. I didn't hate or love either of them more than the other, and they were both the most interesting characters, of course. By the end, I was rooting completely for Light. I hated L's successors and wished them utter doom. But then post-series, I started becoming a Mello fangirl upon reflecting on the series, and to this day, Mello is my favorite character. :]

⒊ The crowd favorite: L or Kira, who do you think had the best intentions?

I think Kira had the best intentions, to be honest. He wanted to rid the world of criminals. What's so wrong about that? I even thought his method was not the worst way to go about it. It's just that Light himself is crazy.

L. It's just down to personal preference, I guess. BB should have wanted to wallow in his glory rather than let his death be the unsolvable case. I mean, is dying for a win really the best thing to do?

I think it's L's way of respecting the loser and telling him that he was a tough opponent. It's also a way for L to gain aliases, I suppose. XD

To be honest, I started out with Light as my favorite character, but he eventually got tied with L. I saw Light as this slightly crazy genius who had good intentions but got a little carried away. By the time it reached the Yotsuba arc though, I was actually pretty bored with Light. Who was this normal guy working alongside L? (I really missed Ryuk, too, so I was really trudging along at this point in the series. I wondered if the rest of the series would follow a new Kira or what.) Then the Light we knew came back, and he was nuttier than ever. In the second arc, I grew more and more disgusted with Light because he became sloppier, more arrogant (as if that was possible; I actually have a theory that the bigger his Death Note pen grows, the bigger his ego), and overall not as interesting as when he was battling L. But! I felt the same as Light - that L's successors were not worthy of L's name, so I still rooted for Light. I definitely didn't like him as much anymore, though. As I was reading the second arc, it was difficult to say who my favorite character was.

"You're Gonna Go Far, Kid," by Offspring. It can honestly be the theme song for most of the main characters.

Yup. But he can't afford to be one too often, so he hides it. Mostly.

Light, definitely. It's mostly because he's the most interesting, though. God, I feel like Ryuk when I'm reading Death Note.

Mello, of course! I feel like he has the most drive and action out of anyone in the series, so I can really relate. Every single scene he's in absolutely pops out of the page, which constantly drew me back into the series as I was reading the second arc for the first time (though at that point, I didn't realize it.)

Probably a lot. We don't know what goes on in L's mind.

Mikami is a guy with very rigid ideals and a black and white view of the world. In some ways, I think he's worse than Light. He thinks Light is his personal god and savior and acts upon hearing God's words. I guess in the end, he's a very religious and moral guy. One of those die-hard Christians, but for Light instead.
As for Misa, she's tragic. A bit deluded. She deluded herself into thinking she loves Light and kept on following him until the bitter end, even after Light started dating Takada and all that jazz. Why, just why? I don't understand her at all.

No, not at all. I find it amusing.

Mello: awesome.
Near: eh.
That pretty much sums it up.

Do I have to pick just one? Mello is my personal favorite, but Matt would be my first choice. I felt like he had so much to live for, and he didn't deserve to die at all!  

dykno_soar

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:16 pm

My favorite scene? Tough choice. I'd have to either go with the end in the warehouse or the scene where L flat-out stated that he tortured Misa.
Misa: "I won't say anything, even if they torture me!"
L: "I can attest to that!"
XD That scene made me go, "wtf L?"

At the beginning, I preferred L. Simply because of his genius and his technique. By the end, I'd become quite the Matsuda fan. The boy's got a good heart, and is great with a pistol.

This is going to sound odd, but I believe L had the best intentions. You see, a world cleansing may seem like good intentions, but anybody with enough worldly knowledge can tell you that such idealistic intentions lead ultimately to pain and suffering. The old phrase "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" is a good bit of wisdom. And good intentions without any wisdom are, ultimately, not the best intentions. One who had the best intentions at heart would seek to better himself and understand the world before trying to change it. L had seen the world, he'd seen the worst face of mankind, and yet still believed that the best thing to do was to stop someone who was trying to cleanse the world. In my opinion, this makes him the best intentioned one. Feel free to argue it with me, I love a good debate.
L. BB made a mistake. His blunder cost him. It was his own fault, ultimately, that he'd failed. As much as I loved BB's character, he lost, fair and square.

Tradition. Mello states that he always took the names of detectives he'd defeated or bested. "Ryuzaki" was BB's detective name. Actually, I think it was rather respectful. Acknowledging BB not just as a criminal, but a fellow detective.

I didn't like him from the beginning. He was too "perfect", it just seemed like he could only get warped from here on out.
Oh look, I was right. Lock him in the loony bin, please.

"Where Do We Draw The Line?" By Poets of the Fall. I think its message, "How far are we willing to go for the things we hold most dear?" is a central premise of the story.
Maybe a little. But he's mostly just socially awkward.

Near. Flat out, because he won, in the end.

0_o
Sheep, both of them, finding a charismatic leader to blind them and take away their free will. Potential cult victims, in any other story.

Not really. Remember, some of those were Last names, not first names.

A hot-head and a brat, but I like them both. Their private war dynamic added a lot to the second arc.

Soichiro Yagami. I would say Mello, but he's the dumbass who showed Takada his face, so really...yeah...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm
⒈ What scene from Death Note did you like/hate best? (either choice)
~ When L and Light fought each other

⒉ What character did you prefer the most at the beginning of the series? The end?
~ Begining - Light, End - L

~ I would have said Kira at first but as the series went on he kinda veered off and started killing inocents/people that got in his way that diden't do anything wrong, I would have to say L had the best intentions

~ Haven't read it yet

~ I dunno x_x

⒍ How much did you like Light at the start of the series-first arc? Second arc?
~ He was okay at first but then he got kinda crazy XD

⒎ Personally, what song (can be official) sums the series up best for you?
~ Truthfuly I can't think of any

⒏ Another fan-favorite: In your opinion, is L really a pervert?
~ No x3

⒐ Which Kira is your favorite?
~ Teru Mikami

⒑ Favorite L successor? (BB counts in this)
~ Mello

⒒ On a guess, how many fetishes does L have? (in your opinion, feel free to describe why)
~ He likes to rub his feet together that could be one.
Two could be his love for sweets
....can't think of any more XD

⒓ How do you view Mikami? Misa?
~ Mikami is... intresting
Misa is really annoying and I wish she would relize that Light dosen't really love her -_-

⒔ Do you think the number of characters with a name beginning with an "M" is a bit. . ridiculous?
~ I haven't really noticed that until now but... ya there are a lot, I don't really mind it

⒕ What are your thoughts on Mello? Near?
~ Mello was angry and he loved chocolate... reminds me of myself XD
Near I don't really have that much to say about.. he was okay

⒖ If you had the ability to bring any character that dies by the end of the series back to life, who would it be?
L, definitly L  

StrawberryRapture

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

K021 N1V3K

8,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm
⒈ What scene from Death Note did you like/hate best? (either choice):
I loved Light's death scene, particularly in the manga because he finally got what he deserved. It truly was humiliating and undignified, and I love that. twisted L and Light's fight scene is always a joy to me as well.

⒉ What character did you prefer the most at the beginning of the series? The end?

L from beginning to end.

I think Light had good intentions at the beginning but then became drunk with power, eventually leading to his assholeness and his awesome downfall. He was more obsessed with being a God then the betterment of society.

This is tough because I love both characters equally. I never wanted B to die, but if he did win by lighting himself on fire, at least Kira wouldn't have killed him. Sort of beneficial, I suppose. I didn't want L to lose either, though. Ugh, I hate this question!

I think it was because he respected B. Even though he went off and became a criminal, he still believed that he was a worthy heir. To me, he did it to remember him, like an homage of some sort.

I thought he was a conceited douche. Now I know he's the biggest a*****e and I absolutely loathe him. I knew I was from the start in not liking him.

I presume you mean the theme songs? Hmm... I personally like the first theme more because Maximum The Hormone pisses me off. That said, I think that both songs go with each particular arc in the series. I agree that "Low of Solipsism" sums up the series as a whole. The music in Death Note is amazing! heart

He might very well be and not realize it. There is a little bit of innuendo concerning L and I'm not entirely sure he realizes it. I love it, though.

Neither but if I had to choose, it would probably be Mikami because his obsession with deleting people is amusing.

⒑ Favorite L successor (BB counts in this):
B all the way!

⒒ On a guess, how many fetishes does L have? (in your opinion, feel free to describe why):
I wouldn't call them fetishes, per se, but there are a select few I could name off as a possibility if I thought L was even moderately interested in sex.

I think Mikami is LOL worth because he's so dramatic. I hate Misa. She is irritatingly stupid and doesn't deserve all that cute clothes.

⒔ Do you think the number of characters with a name beginning with an "M" is a bit. . ridiculous?

Now that you mention it, yes. I never noticed that before.

I had a brief stage of Mellogasm obsession back when I first read the manga. When I watched the anime, I was very disappointed in his portrayal. The English voice actor was crap and Mello looked like he was trying too hard to be a badass. He was so much cooler (and more attractive after receiving the scar) in the manga. I always liked Near but I have a hard time loving or obsessing over him. I think it's because he's so much like L that it sort of bothers me. I love his cocky attitude, though. he's a little s**t, but that's what I like about him. I know, I don't get it either.

⒖ If you had the ability to bring any character that dies by the end of the series back to life, who would it be?

In Death Note, L, of course.
In Another Note, Obviously B.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 am
I like most of the overly dramatic scenes just because I found them amusing... I don't think I really hated any of them the most

Well L was my favorite character at the beginning and at the end I liked both Mello and Near also. I liked the fact that they were on the "good side" but weren't conventional "good guys" and they could be seen as very bad people.

Kira had the best intentions because he was trying to make a better world. I am against Kira, but I'm not on L's side either. L's intentions weren't for a better world. It was mostly for the competition and his own enjoyment. Because he says solving cases for him isn't actually about justice, it's his hobby. Light's intentions were definitely better, but that doesn't mean I agree with them.

I think it would have been interesting if BB had won, but I'm fine either way. If BB won the story would have been a lot different, though.

I really don't know for sure. But he took the title of two other detectives, right? First of all using someone else's name is a safety precaution. And knowing L it's probably like some kind of prize, sort of to show that he beat BB.

I never really liked Light much. I used to dislike Light but now I'm just indifferent to him. I expected I would like him better because I usually like the crazy psychopath type characters, but I don't really.

I think the song Zetsubou Billy (sorry for the spelling...) by Maximum the Hormone is a good representation of Death Note.

Depends on what you mean by "pervert". I personally don't think so, but I can see where someone might get that idea.

Light. And maybe Mikami.

I like Mello, Near, and BB the most. None really better than the other, as characters. But as successful successors (lol alliteration) I think Mello and Near working together would have worked best. Too bad Mello would never want to work with Near.

⒒ On a guess, how many fetishes does L have? (in your opinion, feel free to describe why)
He has a foot fetish and a fetish for chains... XD I don't really think so, but that would be the only two that make sense, right? Or maybe a bondage fetish because of how he tied Misa up XD.

I pity both of them, in a way. And Misa irritates me a bit. I could say a lot more about both of them but I don't want to type too much.

Not really. What I find ridiculous about names are the names of the victims in the LABB Murder Case...

That question is too broad... Kinda like question 12, I would be typing too much. But I find them both intriguing.

As much as I hate how my favorite characters in everything end up dying I wouldn't like the story line any better if any of them came back to life.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am
The fighting part...

L

L

L, because Beyond was killing....

No, he didn't. B knew that "Ryuzaki" was one of L's alias, I'm sure of that. And so, B stool it FROM L and added "Rue" making "Rue Ryuzaki". Therefor, B stool from L, as he normally does.

I hated him.

I dunno.

No, because a pervert goes agents justice and I am sure that is something L would not do.

I hated all of 'em.

Near

?

Both stupid.

It kinda is, now that I think about it...

Near is the smartest, and Mello is the..... I dunno if I should say that. xD
My point is, is that Near is cute and Mello is cool as well...

Can't I chose 3? L, Mello, Matt....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm
...I loved Light's over dramatic pen swipes in the first couple episodes. They amused me. Near's puppet scene was kinda cool, but I love all the flashbacks and such from Wammy's House.

I loved L even when I only saw the big fancy L on a computer screen. Loved him till the end. Around the middle I also started loving Matsuda and Ryuk.

I'm not sure. Light did try to make the world better and then decided he was god and could do whatever he wanted. Then L was that uber duber smart dective taking down the worst of criminals, and therefor helping the world. I'm prejudiced towards L, so I'll just say he has the best intentions in my mind.

I think BB's pretty dang msart to have tricked L (to some point) but even if he got away with those murders (and assumung he didn't kill himself) I believe L would have hunted him down eventually.

It's not really that he 'stole' it as he adopted it, as he did with some other dectectives, who's names I can't think of right now. It's almost a sign of respect for his fallen adversary in my mind.

Eh, he was OK for a while (episodes 1-...maybe 4) and then I totally saw the overwhelming physco beneath.

I can't think of any right now except the original beginning theme song.

I don't really think so. He's socially awkward and doesn't really bother acting 'normal' so it can be taken many different ways.

Ehhh Mikami. He was kind of annoying but so blindly following, crazy, not to mention his habit of saying 'delete' whenever he killed someone amused me. Light bugs me...HE KILLED L.

Favorite L successor?
It's probably a tie between Mello and Near (unless I can count Matt. I love him! Even though he was only in like three scenes in the anime). I love their competitive nature and how they're almost complete opposites, but yet at the end Near admits that they beat Kira together.

On a guess, how many fetishes does L have?
Not even going to go there xD

Mikami, as I already said, was annoying but somewhat amusing. Misa was just plain annoying.

Nah. It's not THAT bad, but there are quite a few...

Kinda already talked about this too...please see question ten.

Carrot decides she gets three! MWHAHAHAA!
L, because he's freaking amazing.
Matt, because I love him and he needed far more screen time in the anime.
Mello, cause Matt needs another player for his video games.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

Avenging Amina

Toothsome Gekko

7,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm
What scene from Death Note did you like/hate best? I liked the part with Ryuk diving for the apple o w o

What character did you prefer the most at the beginning of the series? The end? Well in the beginning it was mostly Ryuk just cause he's amazing but towards the end in was leaning more towards Near and L

The crowd favorite: L or Kira, who do you think had the best intentions?Well if Kira were to get what he wanted and rulled the world we'd be under some dictatorship of some sort. L on the other hand probably would have let us eat candy cake and ice cream 24/7. Deffinently L.

⒋ (Another Note question, do not answer if you have not read the book) Who do you think should have really won the LABB? Beyond Birthday or L? Pshh, didn't read it yet ;D

⒌ (AN) Okay, let's be honest. L stole the title "Ryuzaki" from B. Why did he in your opinion? I dunno!

How much did you like Light at the start of the series-first arc? Second arc?In the beginning he was crazy. In the end he was crazier.. So I didn't really care for him that much.

Personally, what song (can be official) sums the series up best for you? Well all I can think of is It Never Ends by Bring Me The Horizon.

Ohhhh, yes (:
Uhhhhh....
Near ftw <3
I can think of one... Sweets, but I don't really know why. Maybe it makes him feel good inside XD
Mikami = Loyal crazy dude. Misa = 'I am invincible and I know everything-
Haha, just realized how many there were
Mello likes chocolate so he's awesome. Near is amazingly adorable so he's even more awesomer.
L, cause we might get candy if he rules the world. Or, Matt, just because he's too awesome too die.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:53 am
⒈ What scene from Death Note did you like/hate best?
Like: When Misa was first shown, and it didn't show her face, jsut her back.
Hate: (Eheh, fan-girl moment) When L died.
L was always my favorite, just cuz he was really funny. I guess since he was dead at the end, my favorite character at the end was Mello, cuz I sorta know how he feels sometimes.

Well, to tell the truth, they both had equally good intentions. L wanted to find and terminate Kira in order to save the lives of millions of people, and Kira killed criminals to create a peaceful world. While both required the death of other people, the were both good intentions in the beginning.
⒋ (Another Note question, do not answer if you have not read the book) Who do you think should have really won the LABB? Beyond Birthday or L? (Didn't read the book)

⒌ (AN) Okay, let's be honest. L stole the title "Ryuzaki" from B. Why did he in your opinion? (Same)

⒍ How much did you like Light at the start of the series-first arc? Second arc? I actually thought that Light was a good person who was just deranged at first, and then I just thought he was a foolish genius.

War by Sick Puppies
Uh, hecks yeah!!! But, it's all for the investigation.
Light. He was the smartest. All the others were just followers. They were all rash and foolish.
Mello. He was the funniest
3. Sweets, Coffee, and Gothic chicks.

Hated Mikami. He was an INSANE frickin' slave to Kira. I thought Misa was just adorable, but naive and stupid.
No, not at all. M is a very popular first initial, considering how many ethnicities are incorporated in this series.

Mello was hilarious. I hate Near, because he was L's replacement.
⒖ If you had the ability to bring any character that dies by the end of the series back to life, who would it be? Um, L, Mello, Rem, and Watari. OH! and Light's dad.  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Death Note Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items