Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sad, Depressed and Lonely~!~

Back to Guilds

Come here to chat and hang out with people that understand 

Tags: depressed, lonely, people, suicidal, cheating 

Reply A need to vent/help others
Well this just got really complicated...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fawntine

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 am
I had a dream last night. Well more of a nightmare.

Before I get to that, lemme tell you what else has been going on before this happened. My "big brother" is really my bff who I would trust with my life. He's leaving for a month out of state and we spend every day together so I'm really bummed. Last night, before I had that awful nightmare, he said he'd never leave me.

Now to the dream that has made me depressed, I dreamt that when he was away he made a new best friend who looked exactly and acted exactly like me but it just wasn't me. He forgot all about me after he said he wouldn't leave me.

Of course this was just a dream but I've called and texted him but he hasn't answered. I'm a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:44 pm
don't be worried. For all you know he could be pre-occupied with doing whatever he is that he's doing while he's gone. or perhaps his phone died? I can't even count how many times that's happened to me and my friends would get angry for not being able to stay in touch x.x  

BijutsuHime

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DanceWithYourHeart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 am
Strangerous_Kitty
I had a dream last night. Well more of a nightmare.

Before I get to that, lemme tell you what else has been going on before this happened. My "big brother" is really my bff who I would trust with my life. He's leaving for a month out of state and we spend every day together so I'm really bummed. Last night, before I had that awful nightmare, he said he'd never leave me.

Now to the dream that has made me depressed, I dreamt that when he was away he made a new best friend who looked exactly and acted exactly like me but it just wasn't me. He forgot all about me after he said he wouldn't leave me.

Of course this was just a dream but I've called and texted him but he hasn't answered. I'm a bit worried.

Oh Im sorry to hear that.. Its only for a month though, I am sure you will be able to keep yourself busy then, and you can still be in touch over the phone/email cant you?
As for the dream/nightmare, well, you can usually tell a lot by someones dream. As of this situation, your scared that he will go and make a new friend, and it will replace you, is this correct? It sometimes is not as literal as that though, but dreams to usually have an underlining meaning.
However, I know it is head but I wouldnt worry about him not answering your texts as he is probably busy, and I am sure will get back to you, it is just in your head.
If you ever want to talk just drop me a PM/Friend Request.
I Hope things get better for you<3  
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff