A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
School days...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember your best/worst experience?
  Yes! =3
  No! 3=
View Results

Mistress Amy Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

Everyone remembers their best time in school, the funniest, the scariest, the sadest.
Post yours here so we can know more about your school =)

Well, about me, I had a lot of experiences, heres one:

- It was the exams. Our invigilator was a P.E teacher. In the middle of the exam, he closed the doors and told us we all could cheat for five minutes (Ask someone near you) as long as we dont tell anyone. The sad thing is, if I did cheat, then I would've felt bad. So I didn't. =)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm
Wow, that could totally get him fired if anyone found out. o_O

And, I really don't think I have one moment for each that stands out above the rest; there's just too many!

Off the top of my head, I remember one of my happiest moments. At the upper high school (11th and 12th graders) there's this field in the center, and lots of people walk across it to get between buildings. So one day, in 12th grade, during one of the breaks, my boyfriend at the time just randomly leaned over and kissed me in the middle of the crowd. -^_^- I just about melted on the spot!

And one of the scariest was definitely freshman year, during final exams. My first exam JUST started and the teacher warned that anyone who's phone went off during the exam would have it taken away and receive a zero. And I thought my phone was off, but it was actually on low volume. orz (new phone, didn't know how to use it properly yet D: ) And of course, it went off in my bag 5 minutes after he said that. The teacher didn't hear it because he was walking around the opposite end of the room, but he was walking towards me and I was so freaked he would hear it... And then it just stopped when he got within earshot. @_@ It turns out my mom was calling to wish me luck before my first exam...

Yeah... XD I have tons more but I think it would take too long to put them all here.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:33 pm
[~+~]

Oh goodness.
It's scary, as i technically only just finished school (i really hope i don't have to re-sit the year...).

My first two years of high school were utter hell really. I was bullied a lot, had no real circle of friends.
Year 9 (so my third year) got better, and from then on it wasn't too bad.
The last two years have been brilliant though.

I think some of my best memories have come from my English lit lessons...I've had the same teacher for English in Year 7, and then again from year 10 to my last year of sixth form; so i ultimately had her for five out of seven years. -_-;
She was a complete cow, and one of those women who you would think would never talk about, well, sex.
We were studying Tess of the D'Urbervilles (this year), and there were many "metaphors" for sex in there, and our teacher would basically talk about how Alec wanted to "cultivate Tess' garden".
Ah dear. My friend next to me couldn't stop laughing, so i had to keep hitting her, and stop myself from laughing. ;>_>

The other thing was in another English lesson, but this was during GCSE, so a good three years ago now. We had to study some sort of poem that was pretty much about necrophilia. We were all rather thrown off by this. I think one quote was something about "diving into her pearls" or something. It was taught by the biggest moron of a woman, and it was just so embarrassing. She even said how this woman wanted to give her dead husband a blow-job...
Ah i do love English.
xD;

I try to revel in the better memories, as, as i said before, the first few years were just hell for me. To be honest, year 10 wasn't brilliant either, but year 9 was alright, and year 11 was bearable.
I think my two years of sixth form had to be the best.

I'll add more if i think of them. :3

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 pm
I'm still in school, so I don't actually have many xD

But I do remember this one like it was yesterday...

My friend Richie is addicted to hugging people, and during first semester, I hated hugs. So, he tried hugging me one day during lunch, and I started walking backwards to get away. What I didn't see was the bundle of back packs behind me. Just as he got his arms around me, I fell and he fell on top of me. I heard a laugh and looked back and saw my brother's incredibly hot best friend. He asked if I was okay and when I nodded he started laughing more. It was embarrassing because I. Liked. Him. >.>;;
heart

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 pm
Gah, school. And to think I've got less than three weeks until I head off to highschool.
[I'm going to be a freshman. Hahaha.]

Best Memory:
I have to say that my favorite of all my middle school memories was when my best friends and I all made it into the end of the year incentive and we went to an amusement park. They made me ride things I never would have on my own.

Funniest/Embarassing:
When I had to dance with one of my only guy friends in Spanish. It was the Meringue, so we were pretty close. Since we were having trouble with the dance, he gave me a hug. It was even worse because I was in and out of liking him. O:

Worst:
Probably just exams, even though I didn't do bad...they are so stressful.

That's all I can think of now. [:

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff