Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThatTrippieHippie

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 am
well i was dateing this guy and we fell in love. we meet last year and then this year we broke up. i will say he has cheated on me i know 2 times but i still love him. he is my everything. this month though has been bad. evrytime i fell i asleep i dream of him and me. we go everything we did but at the end he is gone and i cant find him. i find myself crying when i wake up unless their is someone in the room. i cant cry to others unless its a really close person. i dont cry with my mom at all or any family. now though i have a girlfriend and i love her plus my ex is my gaia son. i wanted him to be my son so i could always be close to him. i have sent a pm telling him about my dreams and how i need him in my life. he then said to me that he has a boyfriend and wont cheat on him and that if i wanted to cheat that was my reason. my girlfriend alreadys knows about all of this. i just dont know what to do. i feel alone but i cant tell anyone in real life. only one person in real life knows me thats it..... can someone please help me and if you can text pm me if you can to help me....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm
I don't know if i can help but I can relate. I was with a girl fro awhile and she left me and i have a new girlfriend but it doesnt change anything for me really. It seems so wrong to dream and think of my ex. I don't know if your situation is made more complicated by the sexuality situation (being heterosexual and mostly only dating other straight people.) I know its hard but maybe talking about it is the best medicine. I'm no pyschologist though so all i can do is over to lsiten.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm
Any break up with someone you love is hard to get over. It took me several months to stop crying when my relationship with my boyfriend ended. We were together for a year and it just didn't work out. I also thought he was my everything and I didnt' know how to move on and simply drowned myself in my sorrow. But I told myself that I would go no where in life and I would not be able to have any other relationships if I held on to that pain.

You have a girlfriend now and that is who you should think of. Slowly you must tell yourself that you ex is your past, and your girlfriend is your future. Dont' dwell in your past relationship and move forward so you can truly be happy with who you are with now. Life has it's ups and downs. Your ex was ur up and down, and your current gf is now your up. Enjoy that up and think about what future you may have with her. If you have someone else to love, and that loves you back, dont' let that go, and don't let your last break up ruin what might be a happy relationship.

I hope this was of some help. This is simply my opinion and there will be more with other opinions. My final advice is to simply look at who you are with now and appreciate the love they give you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Rin128564
Any break up with someone you love is hard to get over. It took me several months to stop crying when my relationship with my boyfriend ended. We were together for a year and it just didn't work out. I also thought he was my everything and I didnt' know how to move on and simply drowned myself in my sorrow. But I told myself that I would go no where in life and I would not be able to have any other relationships if I held on to that pain.

You have a girlfriend now and that is who you should think of. Slowly you must tell yourself that you ex is your past, and your girlfriend is your future. Dont' dwell in your past relationship and move forward so you can truly be happy with who you are with now. Life has it's ups and downs. Your ex was ur up and down, and your current gf is now your up. Enjoy that up and think about what future you may have with her. If you have someone else to love, and that loves you back, dont' let that go, and don't let your last break up ruin what might be a happy relationship.

I hope this was of some help. This is simply my opinion and there will be more with other opinions. My final advice is to simply look at who you are with now and appreciate the love they give you.

Thank you for your post but he is still my everything . when we broke up and i was able to put just a bit of me back together and asked him to be my son so he will always be nearest to my heart. i can't let go what happen when we were dating, the good and bad, he toke most of my heart and that peace will always be missing cause i still love him, nothing, nothing, is going to change that at all.  

ThatTrippieHippie

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm
Nicor Mullin
Rin128564

Thank you for your post but he is still my everything . when we broke up and i was able to put just a bit of me back together and asked him to be my son so he will always be nearest to my heart. i can't let go what happen when we were dating, the good and bad, he toke most of my heart and that peace will always be missing cause i still love him, nothing, nothing, is going to change that at all.

Of course, I'm not saying forget about the love you had for him. All I was really trying to say is to look more toward your future with who you are with now.

I agree with you on the fact that it's the same with me. I will always love my ex and nothing will ever change that. He has part of my heart and I have also managed to piece together what I had left. Now I look forward to my future whether I'm a lone and happy or happily married.

Like Longlived, I'll be here to help you if you need someone to talk to. I'll listen to whatever you have to say and I will certainly not judge you. My life, is to help others in need, and that is what makes me happy in the end, to know that someone feels a bit better.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Rin128564
Nicor Mullin
Rin128564

Of course, I'm not saying forget about the love you had for him. All I was really trying to say is to look more toward your future with who you are with now.

I agree with you on the fact that it's the same with me. I will always love my ex and nothing will ever change that. He has part of my heart and I have also managed to piece together what I had left. Now I look forward to my future whether I'm a lone and happy or happily married.

Like Longlived, I'll be here to help you if you need someone to talk to. I'll listen to whatever you have to say and I will certainly not judge you. My life, is to help others in need, and that is what makes me happy in the end, to know that someone feels a bit better.

I know what your saying and thank you for helping a bit  

ThatTrippieHippie

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm
No problem ^-^ I try lol I'm sure in the end it will all work out in a way that is best for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 am
It will get easier, just take it slow, day by day, step by step. You'll be fine heart  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items