Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Annoyance Magic. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Manhattan
Sex magic can also be using induced emotions as power. Are you saying that those people are also vamps? (No pun intended.) (Okay, pun intended.)
Depends. Is the use of their sexual energy for magic consensual or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:49 pm
Does it count as psychic vampirism if it's consensual? A person who knows he needs to feed off of the emotions of others could ask first; does that make the person not a vampire?  

Memento Mortalis Es

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:42 pm
Manhattan
Does it count as psychic vampirism if it's consensual? A person who knows he needs to feed off of the emotions of others could ask first; does that make the person not a vampire?
Because it involves feeding off of the spiritual/blood/emotional energy of another for wellbeing or survival, yes.

EDIT: Yes as in, they're a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:47 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
Manhattan
Because it involves feeding off of the spiritual/blood/emotional energy of another for wellbeing or survival, yes.

Therefore, how does the consensuality of sex magic affect whether or not it's vampirism?

Memento Mortalis Es

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:06 pm
Bite the Wax Tadpole
Sovereign of Darkness
Manhattan

Therefore, how does the consensuality of sex magic affect whether or not it's vampirism?
Sex magic does not imply that the energy is absorbed by one person. For example, the elixer resulting from personal alchemy can be put forth as a spell, though a bit to...strange for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:19 am
I hope everyone realizes that I'm just arguing for clarity of definition's sake. In fact, I think I'll go make a thread about how to define "vampirism."  

Memento Mortalis Es

dark_reki

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:54 pm
Tsuzuki
I'm thinking of developing a system of annoyance magic, in which I pretend to be fluffy around serious pagans, and then channel all that annoyance energy to fuel my magic.

Read your post and almost fell off my seat laughing rofl I jsut love the whole idea of this kind of magic...lol

Keep us posted on how it goes....this include any hospitalisation etc rofl

Go steady, carry some protections herbs and wot nots and a big man at your side blaugh

Blessings

Cerri x

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas