Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Suggestions for this Caterpillar's avatar?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am
I would like to start this topic with not a very encouraging opening... but I'm not quite sure what I was going to say... I think I smoked too much hookah today...

Anyhow! Hello my fellow Wonderlanders. As you may have noticed this Lepidopteran has not been on Gaia much recently. I do apologize for my absence in the guild. I've been thinking though... I do so love my avatar variations as they are... but I would like more variations... so I have more outfits to switch between.

However... I have been out of the loop with Gaia items for quite a while now... and so I am rather unsure... therefore I'm turning to my fellow Wonderlanders [and Disney fans in my guild] for... dare I say it? Advice.

Yes yes! Caterpillar is actually ASKING for advice... *sigh*

So really I just want suggestions on items you think would work with my avatar [old or new]; they can be expensive too as I have a lot of GC that I can buy expensive stuff from the Cash Shop with and sell it to get gold. If you like you can even use tektek and either update my current avatar or go for something completely different.

But! Items that must be involved are Classilke and Coocoon... I'm a Caterpillar remember? I have no intention of changing my species.

Or as I said just suggestions of items you think I could work with would be good too.

May I just say that I am not too keen on modern takes of Wonderland [an exception being the SyFy version]; so please keep in mind the era of clothing should be Victorian... or at least Lolita or Steampunk. Hair should either be silver, white or blue.

Of course if you really can't be bothered with this... at least talk to me? Caterpillar's get lonely too you know...

But until someone replies I shall now scoot off and find people to ask confusing questions to!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm
*March Hare uses flyingtackle!*
*It is super effective!!*

Oooh, I'll look around for you, Azure. I'm a tektekphile, so I'll try playing around on there to see what I can come up with. *___*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- Here's one... I left off the other wings... but they're saved with the list, so clicking will take you to a magical world of item selections and variations. If you're that bored. X3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- I'm not sure if the layering with this works out at ALL... since it really won't let me test it very much with the thing here on Gaia. @_@

...these aren't very good examples, but at least they have some items on them that you might like looking at. ^_^;;;; I'll try to play around with it some more, but I keep getting stuck child-sitting. Children leech away the soul. T^T

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 am
Lady March Hare

Ohhh those are pretty. o_o Some of the items you've used have caught my interest indeed!

Darn you're good at tektek! lol.

Thanks. ^_^

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that psychedelic-esque stuff is awesome too. I know that's more 'modern' but... eh, whatever. Hehe.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Azure Caterpillar

Ohhh those are pretty. o_o Some of the items you've used have caught my interest indeed!

Darn you're good at tektek! lol.

Thanks. ^_^

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that psychedelic-esque stuff is awesome too. I know that's more 'modern' but... eh, whatever. Hehe.

Oh, glad you like them. I'll keep playing around with things to see if I can come up with anything better. *nodnod*

Lol, thanks... I love playing dress up, even at 22. XD

Okies, I'll look to see how I can work that in... *__*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 am
Lady March Hare

Awesome. ^_^ I'm probably going to make a little list of the items I want first.

Though I should probably get to selling stuff to get the gold, eh? lol.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:32 am
Azure Caterpillar
Awesome. ^_^ I'm probably going to make a little list of the items I want first.

Though I should probably get to selling stuff to get the gold, eh? lol.

I got distracted from tektek by... tektek. O_o HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, I DON'T EVEN..!

XD

Let's try this again...

Oooh... lists are good.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 am
Lady March Hare

lol! Oh that's okay; seriously just take your time and whenever you get an idea just post or whatever. ^_^; I'm still not sure what to do with it atm anyhow.  

Azure Caterpillar

Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff