3. What do you think of it so far?; Morecambe and Wise
4. Come to the Dark Side; Darth Vader
5. Battle for Empire; Imperial and War
6. Pieces of Eight; The crew of the Twilight Dancer
7. 24601: Les Miserables
8. Special Times  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:27 am
Varias and Laveris

Varias was my first ever silky slime (and by no means my last!). He is an OC who features in the story being written for my Uni dissertation; the Chancellor of the Tortcotuan Republic, he is quiet and thoughtful but has a vision for the future of his world. He enjoys walks in the garden, music and balance sheets.

Enjoying the flowers. Such a sensitive slime! ^^
User Image

Poor guy, he's feeling the strain sad
User Image

He's happy!
User Image

surprised He's in love! Who could the lucky lady be?
User Image

Sleepy. Awww!
User Image

Dressed up for dinner!
User Image

Laveris' is the Torcotuan Empress (featuring in the same story as Varias). Though her personality is very much the opposite of Varias' they make a good team to run the Empire.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Now introducing Varias and Laveris's first child, Maivale! He is an earth elemental and a curious boy, adopted into the imperial family, with an intuition for emotions.

User Image  

Cartagia

Cartagia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:48 pm
The Friends

These are the slimes I bought for some friends! ^^ All of their little stories where written by their actual owners, not me!

Tiny

User Image

Tiny's favorite pass-time is caring for her many flowers. She is a very caring slime who always look out for her friends; if you're down, watch out - she'll come and bring you a special little flower to cheer you up. ^^

Velvet

User Image

Velvet always dreamed of travelling to the stars (they always look so huge to her) but is too clumsy to do so. Her sense of direction isn't too great either, as she stumbles round and round the same cactus over and over again trying to find the nearest launch pad. Watch out for this mischevious little slime - she's out of this world!

Satine

User Image

Satine is a little ditz sometimes, for she knows of nothing but to bounce around near his cactus, who she fondly names Cactaur. The party hat on her head is her favorite; she always wear it in memory of her 1st birthday party. She is always smiling and full of joy and always love to make new friends.

Gel

User Image

Gel is a friendly Slime, who likes music more than anything. She loves to turn on her huge radio really loud and listen to it the whole day long. Another thing she loves to do is singing, with her sweet voice she attracts a lot of Slimeys. One day she hopes to start a band with her friends and become famous.

User Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:11 pm
Morecambe and Wise

Named after the famous comedy duo ( heart ), Morecambe and Wise are firm friends both on and off stage, though not above teasing one another. Their most famous sketch is making breakfast to the song, The Stripper, and they are also well know for making fun of Des O'Conner and ending their shows with Bring me Sunshine, a song that epitomize their upbeat, feel-good comedy style.

User ImageUser Image  

Cartagia

Cartagia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:15 pm
Darth Vader

Mysterious villain (?) of Star Wars, Darth Vader went to the dark side after failing to save his beloved wife from death. Now, mutilated from an incident involving lava (which he forbids me to mention ninja and I agree, since he has scary Jedi powers), he must live inside his black suit to stay alive.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:18 pm
Imperial and War

Imperial and War are a firm warning against monarchy. When you have the two, you will more often than not find a Museum being built in the future.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Cartagia

Cartagia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:16 am
Pirates

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image