Submit

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm
Okay, so I was friends with this girl so much, that we considered ourselves cousins. We were at each others homes like everyday. One day I told Katie (the girl), that I was gonna cut my hair like Haley Wiliams. She said it would be bad, and stuff like that.I got pissed, but didn't show it. The next day she went out and got that same haircut I told my friend Haley about how she copied me. And we spammed her phone through texts. My Mom and I went shopping to get some stuff. We bought some hairstuff. We had to give it to Katie's mom, so we went to her house. Eeryone praised the haircut, even though They knew I came up with the idea first. She said she had wanted it cut like Haley Wiliams. I cussed her under my breath and looked at her. "At least I don't have to steal others ideas." she glared at me. "I had this idea before you." I started yelling, and her sister intervened, but I ignored her. My Mom said time to go, and we left. She always puts me down, and goes through my stuff. She picks up my phone and reads it. The b***h would read my diary, if it was locked in a drawer. (I don't have a diary though.) So girls, I need your help. I'm not as pissed, but still super mega pissed. So, friends? Or throw back the line and look for someone who won't put me down and make fun of me. Just cause she's in gifted and im not dosen't mean she's smarter. GOD DAMN IT! i'm so pissed the next time i see her, she's gonna feel bad both mentally and physically. I'm sorry but its just the truth. Help me. Medicate me so that way I die happy, instead of this shitty helllocked way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^ the hair i wanted. Not allowed to die cause of the damn school system keeping us from expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm
First off, I'd calm down
It's just hair, and I'm going to assume your friend Katie ended up realizing that the hairstyle was nice.
I don't think you should be as upset as you are. You could find yourself choosing a new hairstyle anyways.
It's only hair, and your friend made a mistake.
In my opinion, I say take a moment to chill out and think about it. Then talk calmly as possibly to Katie and ask her why she did what she did.
I wouldn't bother spamming her. Because in that time you used to spam her, you could have asked her why she did what she did.

Good luck, and don't be too upset.

gas powered stick

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm
She also puts me down and broke my computer, but thanks.
Youre right i shouldn't have spammed her.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games