Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Keeper's Crevasse! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win?
Irish will win! Irish will fly! Gonna send that quaffle through the sky!
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Peru will win! Peru will score! Gonna dispatch those clovers out the door!
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 pm
Alrighty! And now the moment you've all been waiting for! I know you are all just sitting on pins and needles! xd

The results for Series 6 are as follows...

-61pts from Peru

-73pts from Ireland

These points will be removed from the total keepers score.
And now to put the answers up, and make one last announcement! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Calliope's Closing Call

Alrighty, first off, I've got some business-type things to remind you about again one last time. The 2nd Annual HPGoG Quidditch World Cup closing ceremonies will take place this weekend, starting on Friday (8/19) and ending on Sunday (8/21) when the mods will be officially locking the thread. crying There will be awards given out at that time to the top player in each position, the MVP- to be choosen by the players on the winning team, and of course the Quidditch World Cup itself!
If you're anything like me, you'll be terribly excited about the mysterious Portkey aspect of this event announced at the Entrance Hall by Professor Adonis, taking place next week!! User Image
All of that said, I'd like to thank you all for being such AMAZING players! It's been an honor and a pleasure Refereeing for you! Thanks for putting up with my eccentricities! I've really had a lot of fun this summer bossing you guys around, trying to positively stump you with questions, and finding out to my chagrin, that I'm not as clever as I think I am. Cause you guys rocked all those questions! wink
Thanks for being awesome! Enjoy the rest of your summers! And I will see you all at the closing ceremonies! May the best team win! 3nodding

vivacious_red

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces