Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
We Aren't in Kansas Any More!-Stefisgarden/PersianPapiiChulo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 am
A rich, artistic young woman wants to go to school to be an artist. After much fighting, begging and pleading, her parents have relented and allowed her to attend college for art...in the middle of nowhere. She's now staying with friends of the family out in the country on their farm and attending college. But maybe its not that bad, the friends of the family have a grandson her age who is brilliant, sinfully sexy, sophisticated, but Hunter Daemon is not what you would expect at first glance.

PersianPapiiChulo
Name:Hunter Daemon
Sex:Male
Personality:Hunter is confident, brilliant, charming, sexy and a womanizer.
Bio:Raised by his grandparents since he was little Hunter has known no other life but the farm and he loves it.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stefisgarden
Name: Estelle Wellington
Sex: Female
Bio: Estelle has loved art since as long as she can remember. As a young child, she preferred her crayons to the neighbor's kids. As a teenager, she was always doodling in her sketch book, on her notes, on the back of her tests. Her parents didn't like it. They wanted her to go into a career that was more "productive" than art. But art was her passion, and they eventually gave in, finally realizing that they couldn't change her mind. So they sent her to a school specializing in art...in the middle of nowhere. Staying with friends. With nothing but the school around. College life is really starting to sound exciting, huh?
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
H.U.N.T.E.R D.A.E.M.O.N

Hunter Daemon stood in a ripple of toned tan muscle taking off his ball cap and wiping the sweat off his brow with a strong brown arm. It was hot. Not warm, not sunny. HOT. Hunter stood there shirtless, his jeans riding low along his waist dripping sweat. It dripped along a suntanned, strong face, along his aristocratic features, his dark forest green eyes, down his muscular strong arms, his hard well-defined chest, his sinfully perfect abs and trailed past his jeans to his boots. He was in short the man of most women's sexual fantasies. And he damn well knew it.

It was that moment he heard a car door slam and out stepped an attractive(he used the word sexy, young woman. "That must be Estelle." He said in a deep rich voice that made women melt and gush. He ran a hand over his face covered in about a days worth of stubble. "I cant leave her standing there."

He strode towards the incarnation of sexy and...almost predatory. He grinned wickedly at her and held out a hand. "Hi. I'm Hunter. Gimme one second to wash up and I will be right back to help you with those." He said indicating her bags. He returned, rather quickly, wearing a fresh pair of jeans, an A-shirt, and was not nearly as sweaty as before. He easily lifted her bags leading her into the house. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked in that same voice. "Iced Tea? Water? "  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
Estelle

Huh?

Estelle sat in the back seat of the limo her parents had hired for her. Staring out the window, she sighed longingly as they drove out of the city and into the country. She knew she wouldn't like it out here. She was a city girl. She belonged in the big cities, not some backwater place like this. Although...she had to admit it was quite beautiful. It would make some lovely paintings.

Her parents were very wealthy and successful. Her mother was a surgeon, her father a lawyer. While this meant she was rich and had everything she ever wanted, it also meant she hadn't gotten to see her parents all that often. They were always busy doing this, and that, and anything but paying attention to her. Which is probably why they failed to notice her love of art until she asked to go to an art school.

Which, again, brings us to the country. After much begging, her parents agreed to let her study art. The catch was that they could choose the school. And they decided that they would send her all the way out here. While the school here had an amazing art program, it was also in the middle of nowhere. Estelle doubted she'd even get cell phone service here.

"There's your destination," her driver said, breaking thoughts.

Estelle looked through the windshield and saw as the farmhouse came into view. A farm? Thanks, mom and dad, this is what I always wanted, she thought sarcastically. Well, whatever. Looks like I'm going to be stuck with it.

When the limo stopped, the driver got out and opened the door for her and pulled her bags from the trunk. Stepping out, her two inch heels were instantly covered in a thin layer of dust. She smoothed out her form fitting, red dress, which had wrinkled a little from the long car ride. If I'm going to be staying here, I shouldn't wear this kind of clothes, she observed, looking at her shoes.

A voice tore her from her observations. She looked up and saw quite a handsome young man...Wow, that's the understatement of the year! It was only after a moment that she realized she was staring. She quickly looked up at his beautiful green eyes.

"I-I'm Estelle. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, shaking his hand. When he came back and picked up her bags, she followed him into the house. "Iced tea, thank you," she said when he offered it.

Who is this...?

((Er...Ha ha...I got a little carried away.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm
Hunter returned with two glasses of iced tea. He gave her a long once over and thought to himself. That is one fine looking woman. Classy but sexy. He liked her short hair. It was cute and just long enough. She had beautiful big green eyes lush full curves and some of the best damn legs he had ever seen. He turned his cup in his hands as he smiled again at her. "My grandparents are out of town at a tradeshow of sorts. They have asked me to look after you for the time being. We have some food my grandmother left us or we could go into town for pizza." He said it all in that rich hypnotic voice of his.

He went to the fridge with a lithe move and poured them both another cup.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces