Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Symbols in Kingdom Hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm
In Kingdom Hearts there are certain symbols that keep popping up, such as a crown, papou fruit, mickey mouse head, key, keyhole, nobody sigil, hearts, chains, etc. In this topic I would like for us members to discuss the symbolism of such symbols and whether or not they are relevant. For example, I believe that the crown as it appears on the keychain for the oblivion keyblade is a mark of a keyblader wielder and the power they each posess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm
The symbols? Wow... I never really thought of them as more than markers, or signs. If they really do have some sort of symbolism, then it would be cool to know what it was.
The beauty of it is that you can use this topic to speculate on what these symbols mean. There are no wrong answers.  

Saeed Jama

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm
I think simply, they are rather obvious.

The Crown: "Kingdom Hearts"
All the hearts in the world put together make one heart, so therefore it is "Kingdom's Heart" or Kingdom Hearts. (Taken from the game).
So, anything that has the crown is like part of the kingdom. Or, a mediator of the kingdom. (like a keyblade weilder).
I suppose this can be contrasting to the heartless symbol, which shows a heart with thorns internally. One such is also a "Heart" but not part of the Kingdom's Heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 am
I'm gonna have to agree with that. It seems like a good one, but then what about the other symbols? What do they mean?
PS: someone messed with my first post in here. Whoever did it, plz don't do it again without my permission.  

Saeed Jama

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 am
The Nobody symbol is kinda like the Heartless one but upside down if you look closely, also it's upside down probably because they are the opposite of the Heartless but at the same time the same because they are both formed when a person loses their heart and both vulnerable to the Keyblade
The paopu fruit or however you spell it symbolizes the bond between friends and how the bond will never break no matter how angry you are at eachother, far away, or anything of the sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 am
Deluxe SORA
In Kingdom Hearts there are certain symbols that keep popping up, such as a crown, papou fruit, mickey mouse head, key, keyhole, nobody sigil, hearts, chains, etc. In this topic I would like for us members to discuss the symbolism of such symbols and whether or not they are relevant. For example, I believe that the crown as it appears on the keychain for the oblivion keyblade is a mark of a keyblader wielder and the power they each posess.

Deluxe you have a point but I' believe that the crown on the Oblivion Key Chain can be the fact the who is the king can hold tremendous power over his kingdom and then there's the Oathkeeper Key Chain it also stands for what it name represents to keep a promise you made to a friend or some you trust. Sorry if I'm thinking this about this to much ^_^  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items