Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:24 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm
Her bright eyes flutter in amazement,this academy was amazing!The swift winds came by Joe as she came into the school gates,her soft,long and silky hair flowing in rhythm with the wind as she hesitantly walked to the door of the black rose academy..Her heart was racing like crazy and she felt so anxious,looking around to see PLENTY of students from the huge academy..Joe felt a little uneasy,feeling like this was a school for rich kids,and she was sort of the "commoner"..poor.She took in an extremely deep breath and opened the door into the academy..The floors were shiny and the hallways were so neat and tidy!She grasped tightly onto the sash of her neon colored checkered schoolbag and looked around at the people..Some of them had such fancy clothes on and she was only wearing black converse,some black skinny jeans and a simple white and silver band t shirt with her wrist bands...She quickly took her i pod headphones away from her ears,then stuffed it in her back pocket,wondering where her locker was..Some people gave her looks but to her it didn't matter.Glancing up at some of the teachers passing by,she went to the assigned locker she was supposed to go to.Joe was a bit shy and quiet when it came to socializing with boys more than girls. She was always like that ever since she started grade 5 because one day she had a crush,and then on that day,valentines day...She confessed and the boy rejected her badly..Ever since then she has always been this way towards them..That's one thing she hated,getting rejected or hurt.She looked around and walked down the hallways after she took her bag and threw it in her locker,looking at the schedule she was supposed to have to see what class she goes to..She looked at the time,then back at the paper,then walked quickly down the hallways,to the staircases,big steps to the rooftop since she didn't feel like doing math right now.That was her worst grade and she absolutely HATED math! She's always been bad at it and the thing she used to say was "If i can't do it,I wont like it!". She opened the door to the Rooftop,existing.. She saw plenty of people there...she felt even more nervous.He flipped her hair back then looked down at her feet,then walked to a corner where she could see a lot of the town..She was new here so she would love to explore the whole place but she was afraid she would get lost.She let out a quiet and soft sigh,looking at the clouds for a while.."..It's beautiful out here..I wish i could skip classes every day to see this.." Her voice sounded kinda like a tomboy's."...I wonder if i will make new friends.." She mumbled to herself
User Image  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

Main Hall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces