s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

Collect your class timetable and map here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 am
User Image

~~ i am yomi, please, i am pieceful...~~

finnally makeing in the the school i had recieved a letter from, befor the war broke out, i make my way past the long and eliquant grounds following the small hand painted signs to the reception. opening the grand doors i hoist my satchel on my shoulder and make my way to the desk papers in hand as i feel a rush of confusion excitement and curiosity overwhelme my body...

hello dear, i see you new. may i have your papers so i can get you sorted?

handing the paperwork i had recived and collected i waited as she did her work.

((ooc sorry its short and sucky i have work in ten minutes...))  

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As Ichirou continued roaming around the Academy getting his bearings he came to the reception, as he looked towards the desk he saw a strange creature standing at the desk talking to the receptionist "I wonder who that could be?" he thought to himself curiously
He decided to go and get a map and his timetable, in order to aid in his knowledge of the Academy, he strolled gingerly towards the desk, his long black coat flowing behind him, his pale eyes fixated on the desk.

He came to the desk and saw another woman sitting at the desk "May I have a copy of the Academy Map & A copy of my Timetable please, My name is IchirouTakara" he said announcing who he was.
The woman went behind her and found the information he wanted then handed it back to him and smiled, she almost looked scared, she obviously hadn't seen a Deamon like him before.
"It's OK I don't bite" he said jokingly, he then turned towards the strange girl next to him collecting her map "Well well well, what might you be then?" he asked curiously "I've never seen a creature like you before" he stated

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 am
User Image

my name is yomi, i am peaceful but do not take advantage of that...

after the woran behind the desk gave me my papers that would soon dictate my days to come within this school, i look at them. in doing so i feel a pressance gently appear beside me i look out of my perifrial to see a man clad in darkness.

As im spoken to i hold my stoic expression takeing in the details of the man beore me. calmly i reply,

my name is yomi,...nice to meet you and you are correct i dont think you would come accross my kind unless you were to visit the sacred temples. i an a kitsune.

i folded my papers and held thenm to my waist still looking at the man not sure how this will turn. the encounters i have had with his kind before never ended kindly...

((this isnt ment as a threateningpost its just i have her be the to level headed character. always questioning and doubtful XD ))  

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Having already recieved his papes and placed them folded in the pocket of his coat he continued looking at the girl, she announced herself to him and then stated her race "Well I'm pleased to make your aquaintanse Yomi" he said nicely "Ahhh I seem to remember your race, The Race of Foxes if I Remember correctly" he stood looking in suprise, he had never seen one of these creatures in person before, she was definatly unique
"How would you fancy a drink?" he said feeling like he wanted to get to know Yomi a little better having never seen her kind before

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 am
User Image

seeing how the man was acting light hearted and curiouse i didnt feel to threatened by him, i extended my free hand like i saw those humans to when they made a new aquantance. and smiled softly.

a drink would sound nice but i can not consume alchohal i hope you dont mind? i am a temple maiden after all.

(( lol ))  

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:19 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
"Is not a problem at all" he said shadely, he took her hand and lead her out of the Reception area, he felt at ease with this woman, he had no idea why it seemed that all his malase and hatred seemed to dull down.
"This must be a thing with their pressence" he thought to himself, not knowing how to take the feeling he was getting but addapting quickly
"Shall we head to the Cafe then, Coffee sounds good" he said confidently, it was one of the only drinks other than alcohol and blood he could drink on the mortal plain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 am
User Image

holding onto my satchel as i lf by guided out the reception hall.my tail twitched curiouly as i never spent time out in public settings befor.

coffee? sounds like it could be interesting  

periwinkle potpie

Timid Phantom

Black_Rose_Of_Fate

Dangerous Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:26 am
+ Alicia Atray +

Some time went by, Alicia finally made it to Reception. She walked up to the counter. The Receptionist welcomed her, "Welcome to Trinity Academy. How may I assist you?" Alicia rest her luggage down and spoke to the Receptionists. "Hello. My name is Alicia Atray. I'm here to collect my map and time table."

The Receptionist, typed the information in to the computer and a few minutes later handed Alicia a copy of the map and her time table. As she smiled, "Is there anything else, i can assist you with?" Alicia nods her head, and rest the map down on the counter, "Could you show me where my dorm is?"

The Receptionist giggled a little. She pointed on the map and gave me directions to where my dorm was. I grabbed my luggage once more, thanked the Receptionist, and took my leave. 'Next stop. The Vampire dorms.' I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

{Exit}

User Image  
Main Hall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces