Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:42 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As they continued talking Ichirou sensed the pressence of new people, his body tensed slightly trying to anticipate their intentions, he soon realised they were playing amoungst themselves so he foccussed most of his attention back to Michiko.
"I can do a little more with other elements, not just water & yeah I don't really want to show the other abilities" he said, his face slowly contorting as he spoke, he hadn't used the nasty abilities he had in such a long time that even tho he hadn't forgotten how to use them, as much as possible he didn't want to unless it was absolutly necessary
"So what are your plans for later?" he asked diverting the conversation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Michiko watched as he tensed and could sense his nervousness as he relaxed she focused on what he was saying "Oh is it all elements or just a couple? and don't worry I believe you" she smiled noticing his eagerness to change subject. "Erm well truthfully I'm planning on leaving here very soon I think I've spent enough time near water" she blushed knowing she sounded silly.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
At her voice Ichirou smirked playfully "Oh its all elements, I don't do nothing half arsed" as he cxontinued speaking he lowered his hands down to his side and went back to leaning against the wall next to the Neko.
As she spoke about leaving Ichirou rasied himself from the pool by his hands and turned himself to look out towards the pool, he then looked at Michiko "So where you off to?" he asked hoping she would offer for him to join, he was enjoying this creatures company thus far

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
As Ichirou climbed out of the water Michiko flinched as she watched the water splash lightly on the floor close to her.

"Erm yes sorry I'm off to get changed then i plan on seeing the Christmas ball its supposed to be quite spectacular" she spoke eyes shining with enthusiasm "If you like meet me in the ball room once your ready" she smiled fondly up at him.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:57 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As she spoke Ichirou smiled "OK that sounds like a plan, I shall get changed and meet you there" he said as he rose from the tiled surface he sat on and began to walk towards the dorms as he needed to dry on the way.

Academy Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff