(so how do I do this?)  

holyshadow73

music_lulu1234

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 pm
(whats this for???)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ Luмїηą Lα Esтяєℓℓα `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Witch Estrella, teacher of magic and spells walked into the wooden class room with secure wooden benches. Each row higher than the last to allow proper view for each and every student. The room was large and had much walking space, a large board centred at the bottom end of the classroom for Lumina to teach at. She looked around, thought the room looked a little bare, but she strangely liked it this way. Perhaps special occasions will be worth painting the room orange and black.

She stood in the centre of the room and in a flurry of small flames appeared Lil' Pumpkemon. A hand sized pumpkin, enchanted with life. A yellow flame forever burnt inside of him. Two limbs like roots held him secure to her shoulder. Turning her head to face him she said 'Good Afternoon Pumpkemon' she smiled. His yellow carved face looked up at her and he replied with 'good afternoon Lumina' his voice was young, energetic.

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image

After some time, sitting on the high corner of the eastern benches she had her legs crossed, kicking her foot in beat to the seconds passing by. Pumpkemon was perched atop the board in the southern side of the room, his roots gripping tightly to the board corner. He yawned as a small gust of flames was let loose from his enlarged mouth of orange teeth.

'Getting bored Pumpkemon?' Lumina said, leaning her head towards him with a raised brow. Then she laughed as Lil P replied 'Well, yeah, i mean. Nothing to do, time to burn...' He sounded half-sure of what he was saying. Lil Pumpkemon often remarks to burning, or halloween, or even pie, usually when he's angry though. Pumpkin Pie is not his favourite dish on the menu.

Lumina looked over at her hand sized pumpkin friend as she stood up, brushed herself down and walked down off the benches. Each foothold gave way to a creak on the aged old wood. As she hit the floor, her footsteps echoed. 'We need some music' she said, confidently walking up towards the board. Lil P narrowed his brows, then raised one as he wondered what her intentions were. She was a very lively witch, often with... bright ideas.

She stood infront of Lil P then thrust her right palm infront of her. She then said 'Pumpkin toil and trouble, Halloween cauldron bubble!' when she finished, there was a silent few seconds before an orange light burst from her hands and a shining ball of orange light shot towards the northern floor. She burshed her hands together repeatable as the orange light turned into a black cauldron, fairly large one at that.

Inside, bubbled orange soup and as the cauldron bubbled aggressively several pumpkins leaped from it and placed themselves on the two sets of benches on the northern side of the room. The cauldron stopped bubbling as aggressively and then the glowing orange pumpkins cracked faces, like Lil P, but larger than him. These pumpkins were averaged size. Once all the seats were taken up Lumina took a seat on the corner of a southern bench before tapping a beat. Lil P tapped one of his roots on the edge of the board he still sat on.

Seconds later, all the glowing, lively pumpkins broke into song and this could be heard down the nearby corridors. It was her favourite song:

Double, double, toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble
Something wicked this way comes.

Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing.

Fire burn and cauldron... bubble

Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing.

Double, double, trouble, trouble
(Fire burn and cauldron)

Something wicked THIS WAY COMES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzrgXFeX_o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

. . .If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is acheing
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking. . .

Alexandria

Walking tentively down the halls of the academy Lexi lifted a hand to sweep her sugar pink bangs away from her deathly ale face. keeping her one blue crystalline eye to the floor she watched as her scuff toed pink doc martins trudged across the floor leaving heavy footsteps echoing from the walls behind her. Snapping her head up as the sound of singing came down the hall she shrugged her shoulders as i to sigh, well she would have had she air to do it with.

waiting for the singing to finish she knocked on the door as she drew level with the class room she waited outside, panicking slightly. . .after all she was the zombie girl, maybe she could just get through on lesson with out being picked on, atleast she hoped she could.

. . .And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
I know that I am dead
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed. . .

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image

As her Pumpkins had finished their wonderful song, Lumina was perched on the corner of a table still with one leg over the other rather elegantly. Her bat-like dress was cast for a more casual look, with the actual bat-like parts magically cast-away. Leaving her with a purely gothic looking dress. Lumina was clapping energetically, as well as Lil P who was still sat on the top of the chalk board.

Suddenly there was a timid knock on the nearby door, Lumina stopped clapping and gazed over at the door with a naturally happy looking face. She very rarely looked sad or angry. There was a brief pause before she turned to look at Lil P and said 'I wonder who that could be?' to which the hand-sized pumpkin shrugged his rooty limbs and watched his maker. Lumina stood up off the table and swiped her book from the side. Quickly going to the side of the chalk board she said 'Pum-root PumPumkin Hooligan stand' and out from the ground sprouted some thin vine like roots of a Hooligan Pumpkin. The roots climbs up in the air and created a stand for her book. She then quickly placed it upon the stand and she walked over to the door.

As Lumina got to the door Lil Pumpkemon quietly said 'Have fun Miss Estrella' with an almost sarcastic but jokingly tone. Lumina heard and replied quickly 'oh shut it you' with a playful tone. Her voice was young, vibrant, yet mature and proper. She then finally pulled over the smooth wooden door and without a creak she answered. Once the door was opened she found a young girl with vibrant pink hair. She greeted her with a smile and said 'How may I help you?' with a soft tone. Behind her, to the right of the room the few lines of pumpkins could still be seen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Alexandria

With who she hoped was the teacher now suddenly in front of her the zombie girl took a step back her bright pink doc martens scuffing heavily against the floor as she did so, "Hi. . im Alexandria. . Lexi. . .i was told i had to come here for Magic lessons" she said quietly her bandaged and sapphire eye cast down to the beaten toes of her faithful doc martens.

She did not look much like a student, sporting torn and faded, what were once black, skinny jeans, a vest top who's straps were forever falling from her slender shoulders a bright pink bubblegum hair she looked more like she had just walked out of a music video than anything else.

"Thing is though. . .i'm not really sure if i can do magic. . . haven't found that out yet" she said in a mumbled hushed tone. . .just another thing her 'father' had never told her about her makeup.

I know that I am dead

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

Before her were the body of a girl, dressed in dull clothes that don't seem to have been cleaned in a while, her top seemed to be for herself too. Her cheeks were pale and Lumina, an experienced witch began to wonder what race she were, but of coarse that won't come between them. She is a teacher, and race doesn't matter.

'You're in the right place young lady!' Lumina said with a chirpy tone, her young and mature voice of a confident young woman. Then from behind her an unknown voice of Lil Pumpkemon spoke out after a short lived chuckle and said 'If she can't help you no one can!' he always had to kick in a joke or something. Lumina shook her head lightly and said 'please, ignore him' with a chuckle of her own. She then finished with 'My dear, anyone - can do magic. It's just whether you believe you can do magic that decides' she ended with a smile.

Opening the door wide she revealed a small orange glowing pumpkin on the corner of the high chalk board, the entire room now open to the girls view. In the other end are still sitting the rows of pumpkins that sat their watching, sometimes moving their carved eyes to spy upon the door.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Alexandria

Stepping into the room a little a soft smile spread across her face.

The pumpkins were quite cute in a strange way, but then again she was inclined to find the oddest things cute, take her half hamster back home, literally half hamster. . .another one of her fathers fascinating creations.

"I suppose in the long run of it i don't really believe in myself so believing i can do magic is a long shot for me" she said her true tone, that was both soft but older than her years so distracted by the pumpkins she quite forgot to be shy.

I know that I am dead

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

As the girl walked in she seemed to be happy, but something troubled her, and Lumina, as a teacher, could tell. Looking round at the room, her pumpkins weren't really needed any longer and so she dismissed them with a snap of her finger. As she snapped her fingers, the pumpkins crumpled and shattered, falling in on themselves and dissapearing in a spirally mass of orange magic. Lumina then walked over towards her chalkboard, her heels leaving echoes of movement along the flooring with each step. When she reached the board she turned to look at new girl and said 'Self confidence is merely a small obstacle' with a small smile. She then added 'My name is Miss Estrella, and your just in time for a private session' she finished with a quirky smile. Lumina was a fun teachers, one of the most entertaining in the academy actually, and she usually managed to have students leave on a high.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 am

Alexandria

"Its not so much an issue of self confidence Miss Estella" Lexi said with a smile before her clumsy shyness crept back in.

Dropping her head, her one shocking eye looked at the floor, one hand rubbing her arm and pushing her vest strap back up as it slid from her tiny frame. "Its a matter of i do not think i am real. . .heart dosnt beat and all that jazz" she finished, incredibly glad that this was a private session.

Lifting her head up she would be blushing if she could but instead her pale face remained emotionless and blush free as she began worrying her black bar and dotted lip with unusually sharp teeth.

I know that I am dead

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image

Lumina tilted her head and narrowed her brows as she listened more contently with the girl. Her words, she sounded a little sad, and not to mention... she doesn't have a beating heart? Could it be? She is reanimated? Magically created? Or simply a misunderstood creation? Lumina had to know. This girl interrupted her now.

Straightening her posture again she said, whilst fluently turned and held a hand to reveal her Halloween style magic book and Lil P clutching a hold of the top corner of teh white board and said 'Well, my dear, Lil' Pumpkemon hasn't a heart beat. But he is 100 percent real' she paused for a second and turned to face her once more and said 'It's not whether it beats or not' she then pointed to the girls chest and said 'It's whether it exists' she finished with a smile. Then, as per usual, Lil P added 'Yeah and sometimes it doesn't but i'm still here!' he let out, his sharp cut-out mouth and eyes flaming with a short lived laughter. Lumina then said back 'Oh be quiet you' in a half serious manner 'You know what i meant!'.

Classrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games