Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Curious as to what drew people into this pair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:14 pm
Kage Tenshi Kaige
Ugetbutthurtt
Kage Tenshi Kaige
I've always thought that it was because of Naruto's brotherly love for Sasuke that it could be easily confused as Naruto actually being in love with him. I really don't see SasuNaru ever happening, it's just more of a "I would like to see these two together." type thing.

Well, it is for me.
I know some people use the brotherly love as a joke but some fans actually take it seriously.

While I agree with Yume, I can't really say it was any scene in Naruto that drew me into SasuNaru in the first place. I just happened to be looking for pictures and saw a picture of Naruto and Sasuke together. This pairing is actually the first yaoi pairing I was into. And as I said before I don't see them being together in a "relationship" and even though I am into SasuNaru, I still don't see it. I've always thought that Naruto would be with Hinata or (maybe) Sakura.

And as for the fans, there will always be that group of fanatics that will take, whatever they're fans about, seriously. Like when Twilight came out. I meet some seriously scary people who would kill you if you even thought something bad about Twilight.
It's amazing what fanart can do.

...I agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
I'm trying to not be a b***h that much but since you're actually starting something instead of the same old retarded posts, I applaud you.

Valley of the end drew me in. I would say the essay too but that scene and everything that happened there. I just find it funny that two guys actually have more of a development and feeling for each other, than the supposed "canon" pairs.

I ******** love your sig as well.
Thanks.
Np.
Here's the thing I noticed. Bear with me I know characters in shonen are not gay except Zabuza and Haku...and Greil.
The reason for that is because 90% of the characters in naruto, bleach, one piece etc shonens, do not act like Greil.

It's like a moronic stereotype that gay characters must act like him. Pathetic.

Ya I ranted.
It's not that but like girls/guys( girl with girl friends, guy with guy friends, guy with girl friends) they can have just as close bond as Naruto and Sasuke. Doesn't mean they love each other; it means they're close together.

To others; maybe that's the case.
But it's fact that Naruto and Sasuke aren't gay.
...Again. I'm not saying they are but like I said, the moronic stereotype that every gay anime characters needs to act pathetically girly. No, just no.
Sure it's funny but no.
REAL gay relationships are not like that at all. Again, I know this is anime doesn't have to be realistic but he is the most realistic when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke's relationship.
Naruto and Sasuke look like the alpha male type. How many alpha males do you know are gay?
Unless you're going to claim that you have alpha gay friends.  

Ugetbutthurtt

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
I'm trying to not be a b***h that much but since you're actually starting something instead of the same old retarded posts, I applaud you.

Valley of the end drew me in. I would say the essay too but that scene and everything that happened there. I just find it funny that two guys actually have more of a development and feeling for each other, than the supposed "canon" pairs.

I ******** love your sig as well.
Thanks.
Np.
Here's the thing I noticed. Bear with me I know characters in shonen are not gay except Zabuza and Haku...and Greil.
The reason for that is because 90% of the characters in naruto, bleach, one piece etc shonens, do not act like Greil.

Ya I ranted.
It's not that but like girls/guys( girl with girl friends, guy with guy friends, guy with girl friends) they can have just as close bond as Naruto and Sasuke. Doesn't mean they love each other; it means they're close together.

...Again. I'm not saying they are but like I said, the moronic stereotype that every gay anime characters needs to act pathetically girly. No, just no.
Sure it's funny but no.
REAL gay relationships are not like that at all. Again, I know this is anime doesn't have to be realistic but he is the most realistic when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke's relationship.
Naruto and Sasuke look like the alpha male type. How many alpha males do you know are gay?
lol I'm not claiming anything.

And what if they do want to be superior in power? So? The only thing I'm claiming like many people in this thread already stated, is that their bond is deeper than any brotherly/rival bond. That for realism, their relationship is the closest thing kishi has.
You obviously didn't get what I meant by the whole gay thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:22 pm
Doesn't it also help that, in personal opinion, Naruto and Sasuke are the two "main" characters , so it makes more sense to put them together. Even if they are both alpha.  

Kage Tenshi Kaige

2,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Np.

Ya I ranted.

Sure it's funny but no.

And what if they do want to be superior in power? So? The only thing I'm claiming like many people in this thread already stated, is that their bond is deeper than any brotherly/rival bond. That for realism, their relationship is the closest thing kishi has.
No. I do.

But you are forgetting that realistically no alpha males are gay. All the gay types that I've seen so far are very girly and have a lisp.

Okay. You know what? Forget it. I'm asking opinions and yours is different from mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Np.

Ya I ranted.

Sure it's funny but no.

No. I do.

But you are forgetting that realistically no alpha males are gay. All the gay types that I've seen so far are very girly and have a lisp.

Okay. You know what? Forget it. I'm asking opinions and yours is different from mine.
lol Don't make me point fingers.
I see.  

DeficientLoser

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Kage Tenshi Kaige
Doesn't it also help that, in personal opinion, Naruto and Sasuke are the two "main" characters , so it makes more sense to put them together. Even if they are both alpha.
Yes, I know. Sorry, got carried away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:21 am
Ugetbutthurtt
It wasn't just Naruto that he opened up to. As I recall, whenever he feels weak and not good enough he always blurt out, "I need to kill him." Always when Sakura is around. That's also when Sakura wanted to know more about him, to help him and to figure more about his past. But yes; I do agree he didn't tell Sakura directly but he did to Naruto.

In my eyes it is bromance. They are really close to each other but not to the point of love since this is a shonen series.
Interesting how you say that; it's how Sasuke treats Naruto that made you intrigued.

I know it wasn't just Naruto Sasuke opened it up, I was saying Sasuke had opened up to Naruto a bit more than Sasuke did to Sakura and Kakashi and even Naruto told Sasuke some things that he didn't mention to others -and yes Naruto also told Sakura then he didn't tell others.-

And I don't think that 'being a 'shonen manga' should the defining point of the argument because in that same argument, I can say that Naruto would not ended with a girl such as Hinata or Sakura -though I do like NaruSaku- because it isn't a shoujo manga so some of reason behind the pairing read like a shoujo. Not only that, but for me, Naruto hasn't taken the typical route of a 'shonen manga'. [Shounen doesn't automatically mean without homoerotic undertones. After Kuroshitsuji is labelled a shonen manga.]

And it wasn't just how Sasuke treats Naruto that got me intrigued, it was how they treated each other for boys that 'hated' each other and yet were so concerned with each other and willing to risk their lives for each other and also make each other stronger but still go back to normal. Then throughout the series, the character spent a lot of them talking about the relationship of the two and even how Naruto would be the one to understand Sasuke and have similarities despite their obvious differences

[also, I know you recanted your comment, not all gay males act effeminate and have a lisp just like not all lesbians are butches-or super hot girls that make out a. So alpha males can be gay.]  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Ugetbutthurtt
It wasn't just Naruto that he opened up to. As I recall, whenever he feels weak and not good enough he always blurt out, "I need to kill him." Always when Sakura is around. That's also when Sakura wanted to know more about him, to help him and to figure more about his past. But yes; I do agree he didn't tell Sakura directly but he did to Naruto.

In my eyes it is bromance. They are really close to each other but not to the point of love since this is a shonen series.
Interesting how you say that; it's how Sasuke treats Naruto that made you intrigued.

I know it wasn't just Naruto Sasuke opened it up, I was saying Sasuke had opened up to Naruto a bit more than Sasuke did to Sakura and Kakashi and even Naruto told Sasuke some things that he didn't mention to others -and yes Naruto also told Sakura then he didn't tell others.-

And I don't think that 'being a 'shonen manga' should the defining point of the argument because in that same argument, I can say that Naruto would not ended with a girl such as Hinata or Sakura -though I do like NaruSaku- because it isn't a shoujo manga so some of reason behind the pairing read like a shoujo. Not only that, but for me, Naruto hasn't taken the typical route of a 'shonen manga'. [Shounen doesn't automatically mean without homoerotic undertones. After Kuroshitsuji is labelled a shonen manga.]

And it wasn't just how Sasuke treats Naruto that got me intrigued, it was how they treated each other for boys that 'hated' each other and yet were so concerned with each other and willing to risk their lives for each other and also make each other stronger but still go back to normal. Then throughout the series, the character spent a lot of them talking about the relationship of the two and even how Naruto would be the one to understand Sasuke and have similarities despite their obvious differences

[also, I know you recanted your comment, not all gay males act effeminate and have a lisp just like not all lesbians are butches-or super hot girls that make out a. So alpha males can be gay.]
But shonens most always have main male character and main girl character together, always all the time; yes not everyone have to follow this concept.

Ah. The classic obvious romance that I always see in shojos. Hating each other first but then loving each other at the end.

No. Alpha males can't be gay because you have to be born gay, it does lead to generics, but I am getting second thoughts on generics only because they still have a concious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 am
So an alpha male can't be born gay?  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
So an alpha male can't be born gay?
I didn't word it right; not that you have to be born gay but sexuality is sexual attractions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 am
Ugetbutthurtt
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Ugetbutthurtt

But shonens most always have main male character and main girl character together, always all the time; yes not everyone have to follow this concept.

Ah. The classic obvious romance that I always see in shojos. Hating each other first but then loving each other at the end.

No. Alpha males can't be gay because you have to be born gay, it does lead to generics, but I am getting second thoughts on generics only because they still have a concious.
Dude, its more about your subconcious than "being born gay." People only think they choose to be gay but they don't. Sexual attraction does not equal love it's anything but love.

The words gay/straight/bi are only words to make people feel more "better" about themselves worrying about their sexuality. People have to stop getting butt hurt and just accept who you choose to love.  

DeficientLoser

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 am
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Ugetbutthurtt

Dude, its more about your subconcious than "being born gay." People only think they choose to be gay but they don't. Sexual attraction does not equal love it's anything but love.

The words gay/straight/bi are only words to make people feel more "better" about themselves worrying about their sexuality. People have to stop getting butt hurt and just accept who you choose to love.
Nice pun there.
I say it's more of a conscious picking out who you're attracted too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Ugetbutthurtt

Nice pun there.
I say it's more of a conscious picking out who you're attracted too.
Ya and as I said, being sexually attracted to a specific gender or both is not love.  

DeficientLoser

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces