Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
[Help] I want to lose weight but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oStrawberryBunnyo

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:21 am
Something's wrong with my stomach.

I was watching what I ate for a while, but then something hit me where I felt sick. I never felt like eating, and when I think I had hunger pain they hurt to the point of making me feel sick so I didn't eat.

Ate around 1 meal a day for 5 or 6 days. The past two days I finally ate at least two meals. Yesterday I ate other things too, but my stomach felt sick everytime I ate something.

Because of this sickness I haven't be eating enough calories I need per day (as myfitnesspal tells me). Yesterday I did, but this sickness made me take poor choices in my diet. I also hope to join a gym.

So what should I do? Wait it out before diving into a diet and gym plan? Or still look over what I eat because it shouldn't really hurt me.

Thank you! heart

P.S. Seeing a doctor isn't an option. My mom dislikes going to the doctor's. Trust me. I had pneumonia once and she didn't know but she assumed it was nothing, so my dad had to threaten her to take me. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 am
oStrawberryBunnyo

Could be anything from appendicitis to a stomach bug to a gallbladder problem. Pain is just the symptom of pretty much everything; it's how the body knows something is wrong.

Do you have a temperature? Pain or nausea or fullness when you eat? Any constipation recently? Is it closer to your belly button and below rather than above? Does it hurt when you go to the bathroom? Lay down and put your fingers tightly together, and press down below the ribs on the front right side, and let go quickly. Tell me if you have pain pushing in or letting go?

I'm not a doctor and therefore cannot legally diagnose you with anything. I can only give you a starting point to see your doctor about, just so you can tell him everything he needs to know (as in, more than just "my stomach hurts"). You really need to see one, just in case it is something serious. If your mother refuses to take you, then you will need someone else to take you instead. Bring your insurance card and have a friend or a friend's parent drive you if your father is too busy.

I'm not trying to lecture you; I know you most likely already know of all of this already, but I still have to say it. A majority of things that this could be requires some form of surgery or medication or other form of medical intervention to prevent death or other complications. You seem very nice; I don't want to see anything to happen to you. ;_;

Almost Poetic

rahna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Have your Dad threaten your Mom again, you need to see a doctor. I don't care if she doesn't like it, this could be really serious.

It sounds just like appendicitis... Please, go see one quick!!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games