Submit

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am
So, I have one of the worst fashion senses EVER. I got picked on a lot in Middle school and High school for it, until I started to let my Sister help me pick out my outfits. but now we are in college and I don't have her there to tell me when I am about to walk out of my Dorm room in an disasteriffic outfit.

Any advice on how I can keep from looking like a total freak?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm
If you are really unhappy with the types of clothes you wear then start by reading through fashion magazines as they can give good tips on what to wear. However, you don't always have to follow the latest fashion trends. Wear what you feel is comfortable or looks good on you. Don't listen to what other people say. The main thing I'm saying is here is, are you happy with what you wear? Think about it. Don't change yourself to fit in (unless you are unhappy).  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm
Just remember to wear what is flattering to your figure and skintone. If you do that, you can pull pretty much anything off.

I think floral prints are in style, as well as other ironic vintage gear.

You could always go for skinny jeans and converse, for a classic look that can really never fail (seriously throw a shirt on and you're good to go).

Just for a few ideas.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff