- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:30 pm
soo, ..

1. Tampon - I started to wear tampon, but i have a problem. I feel it. It's like, he wants to get out, and it hurt me .. I can't be "cool" with it, .. My cousin says it's normal, but i keep feeling it ! what can i do ? D:

2. My friend, lost her virginity 2 days ago, and she didn't bleed. but when she goes to the bathroom, she bleed. Is that normal ? ( they did't use a condom, and she didn't take anything. 50% chance of getting pregnant )

Well, ty for any advice smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm
1. try to find a smaller tampon.

2. I didn't bleed either... however, I don't know why she's bleeding when she goes to the bathroom. I don't think it has anything to do with them not using protection though.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Uh, they make slender fit tampons, and regular ones. Try slender fit. (I feel like a perv typing that... XDDD)

and I don't know about the last one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:11 am
Lady Kira X
-
i wear the smaller i can get (mini)  

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 am
Tampons might not be for you. A girl bleeds because her layer of skin protecting her v****a, called her hymen, was broken. Athletic girls maybe have already broken or partially broken their hymen before they have sex, so they do not bleed. I don't know about the bleeding when she goes to the bathroom though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 am
I agree with Kaiyle.
If you're using the smallest tampon and it's still not comfortable then maybe it's not for you.

As for the bleeding your friend is having, is it everytime she goes to the bathroom?
Perhaps she should go to the doctors D: I don't know what else to suggest and i've always been one for "better safe then sorry"

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:08 am
1. Try pads. I absolutely positively HATE tampons and only where them when I HAVE to, like for swimming.

2. I googled "peeing blood after having sex" (lmao I feel weird typing that) and the most common result I got was that it could be a UTI (urinary tract infection.) She might want to get that checked out before it turns into a kidney infection.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 pm
If yur not comfortable with tampons then its just best to wear pads. as for the bleeding thing i cant really much give you and an answer for that to be honest.  

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 am
thanks girls :3

about the tampon, i didnt wear it again, but now its summer and im kind of scared because of the beach.. and i think that he will show up when im going in 3 days vacation with my bf :L

my friends doesn´t want to go to the doctor cause she is only 14 and dont want her mon to find out. but she said the bleed stop, so..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am
You could be like me. 50% of the time, I put a tampon in wrong. I've been doing it for years, and I still carry extras with me just in case I have to redo it.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am
nefret2011
You could be like me. 50% of the time, I put a tampon in wrong. I've been doing it for years, and I still carry extras with me just in case I have to redo it.

yeah, is that. in the past month i realise that because i try to push it in a diferent way, and i didn't feel it. but now i can't put it where it was. damn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 pm
your freind should definatly go to the doctors. you can always ask your doctor to keep it confidencial and would'nt your freind rather get in trouble from her mom than end up in severe physical trouble? get her to a doctor, check for sti's and pregnancy while she's at it.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 pm
You should try the different ways of putting them in. I didn't actually use a tampon till I turned 16-17, I didn't like them.
Also make sure you take them out the same way you put them in, I hurt myself 2 months ago and my body is still like wtf sweatdrop
You could try leaning against a wall or sitting differently.
Try using the super light ones, I can't use anything but regular or lower for 99% of brands.
Also, brands can give different comfort levels, I like the Kotex Regulars.

As for your friend, even if it stopped, it doesn't matter. My best friend got a UTI because she didn't know she was supposed to pee after sex. That is a little young to be doing anything neutral Especially unprotected. You might be able to hit up a Planned Parenthood in your area. If she gets allowance she should be able to hail a cab there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:24 pm
I had the same problem. I didn't wear tampons when I was younger because they were just uncomfortable for me. But like people have said, you can put them in wrong (weird, huh?) and that can make them uncomfortable.

Also, I think your friend should go see the doctor. I know she doesn't want to tell her parents that she is sexually active, but she really needs to talk to a doctor. A doctor can check her out and make sure that there is nothing wrong and can answer questions she has about sex.  

Allie23

Sparkly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:42 am
Get your friend to a doctor. Go to a walk-in clinic or something. Most doctors will respect her privacy, because it's bad to punish you for being safe. If she doesn't want to do it, talk to one yourself and see what you can find out. or call a kid's help line. most of those are anonymous.

And tell her to use a condom next time. You can get them free at events and stuff, and trust me- compare the s**t you get with your parents for sex? make that quintuple for getting pregnant. USE PROTECTION. Honestly? take the pill if you can, as an added security.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games