Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
So, there's three days left in school, and I have two F's.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:53 pm
art: A
bio II: F
american history: D
pre-calc: F
english II: B
artbook: A
spanish: D

Spanish, okay, I've never been good with languages, and I never wanted to take Spanish in the first place. My grade in History is a 66, and I got a C on the semester exam, so okay, great. Art, great. English, I wish it were higher, but it's still a B so.

Bio, however, I'm failing. I have a 59.1. Almost a 60. SO. ********. CLOSE. It's mostly my homework grade that is dragging me down, because I never do my notes because I'm not a notes person. It SHOULD go up with my test scores, I turned in a lab (late, but I'll get more than just a zero), and I'm making up a test I missed tomorrow, which should definitely bring me up to a D.

Pre-Calc, I honestly have no idea what the ******** is wrong. The last time I checked, like two weeks ago, I had a fairly decent C. Now, however, I have a 58.99. I got a C on my semester exam, which I wasn't expecting considering I totally bombed the last one (40%, like a boss). This brings my overall grade up to a C. But, the thing is, I have hardly any zeros in this class.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

only 4 zeros, and two of them are in homework. Two of them I KNOW I turned in. One that I know I turned in is the homework assignment, worth 30 points. The other is this booklet thingy that, while I didn't complete, certainly shouldn't be a zero. Especially considering she gives me hundreds on my homework assignments even when I know I only got maybe three problems correct out of every five. The booklet shouldn't get higher than a 50, but it shouldn't be a zero. Hell, if it was just a completion grade, I would have wrote random equations in there. It's not like she doesn't know I have no idea what the ******** is going on, anyway, a few misplaced equations would not be too far removed from the realm of possibility.

The thing is, though, I know my mom's going to flip a s**t when she gets my report card. She'd be fine with D's. She knows those aren't my best subjects. She wouldn't be happy, but she wouldn't get too mad. F's, on the other hand, are unacceptable. And I KNOW these courses aren't exactly relevant to what I want to major in. And I know I was going to drop out of IB at the end of this year, anyway.

But, geez. It'll be the first time I actually finish a year with F's. TWO OF THEM.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 pm
sounds like something fishy is going on, i know that i failed government twice because my stupid teacher hated me and forced me to fail, always "Losing" my homework and marking wrong questions i got on my tests right  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:21 pm
I'm gonna talk to her about it tomorrow, I guess. At least to let her know that I turned those two things in and hopefully that should get my grade up enough that she'd be willing to round it up.  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games