Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
The Final Strech - Hannah's Goal from a size 20 to a size 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 pm
I am once again active in this guild, sorry for the long hiatus. Over the past year, I dropped several sizes. From a size 28 USA Clothes to a size 20 USA Clothes.

My reason for coming back. I signed up for a gym class at my local community college called 30-Minute Express Workout. It is being held from 5:30 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST on Monday - Thursday. As the title states, I will be in this class for 30 minutes a day on those days a week.

But enough about me, below are the stats...

• Starting clothing size - Size 20
  • Starting picture - XXX
  • Goal - Clothing size 12
  • Ending picture - N/A
  • Weapons - 30-Minute Express Workout class at local community college, frozen veggies, fresh fruit, water, and tofu.
  • Date Started - June 6, 2011

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm
Day 1

• Breakfast - Egg White on an English Muffin with lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Drank water and had apple slices on the side.

• Lunch - Four to five plates of sushi that had plenty of cucumbers in the roll. Had Salmon and Tuna sushi as well. Drank water and had oranges for dessert.

• Dinner - One cup of ramen, will not drink the liquid but just eat the noodles. Drank water, had carrots on the side, and apple slices for dessert.

Will have class today. Wish me luck...  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm
Day 2

Class got canceled. ( scream Screams at CSM scream ) So I've taken fate into my own hands. I will lose the weight, and when the Fall 2011 comes up, I will sign up for the class again.

But, onto business

• Breakfast - None, woke up at 11:00 AM

• Lunch - 6 Inch toasted sub with ham, turkey, and roast beef with guacamole (if guac isn't good, please let me know.) Condiments included lettuce, tomato, pickles, and cucumber slices. Drink was water and side was a small bag of apples.

• Dinner - Made another boo-boo. Went toa buffet place and ate egg-drop soup, Mac-and-cheese, some sushi, cheese wantons, cooked snap peas, cucumbers and tomatos, orange slices, and 4 pineapple custards. I'm not even attempting to calorie count. gonk

• Exercise Time - 45 Minutes

• Pool - 15 Minutes doing laps / Calories burned known / when having period, I will not do the pool but either treadmill or bike for 30 Minutes.

• Treadmill - 15 Minutes / Aprox. 59 Cal. Burned

• Seated Bike - 15 Minutes / Aprox 42 Cal. Burned

Also, did a boo by drinking flavored water. Thankfully, the water was only 80 Cal. and had 20 Sugar. Will not do it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm
You're not alone on the large end of the scale. I was a size 24W not too long ago! xp You've shown great progress so far, Hannah! Keep going strong!

I saw you were talking about calorie counting in your last post. Calorie counting has always been effective for me, so I know a few places to get calorie amounts online. You might want to register here to calculate your calorie goals, and then you can start logging foods and exercise. ^^ I find that website has the easiest layout with one of the largest array of brands/foods.

Good luck! ^^ And feel free to quote or PM me if you'd like to talk or exchange recipes.

Almost Poetic

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm
you can do it!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out