Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fxrdpines

Tipsy Pal

9,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username:Yaar the Wolf
Character Name: Kiken Gema
How you gained your Death Note:He tripped on it while walking and playing his PSP at the same time.Kiken decided to pick it up and look through it.After he met his shinigami Gosuto,he started to use it.
Likes:Video games,Pockey,sleeping,rpg games,anime/manga,drawing,and the dark.
Dislikes:Being woken up,light,annoying/mean people,and loud noises.
Bio:Kiken is a super otaku who loves nothing more then spending the day in a dark room watching anime,drawing,and playing video games.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm
Username: Hikaruisawsome
Character Name: Kataka Kurosaki
Alias: K
Bio:
Kataka loves to solve crimes. Her idol was the famous L. Who unforunately died several years ago. Then her parents were murdered by Kira at the age of 10. So Kataka swore she would stop these Kira at all cost. She has an I.Q. of 200. So when she isn't singing she's solving the Kira cases.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Morrigan Blessed

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Username: -Evil_eye_Misa-
Character Name: Rin Nakamura
How you gained your Death Note: Found it in the tree beside her window
Bio: Rin is obsessed with the occult. Her obsession and belief only increased when she found a Death Note. She is avoided by people because of the doom and gloom air about her, her strange clothing, and her tendency to carry a rather sharp pair of scissors. Because of this, Rin is very suspicious of other people.

[I'm really hoping that this picture is not of a girl from an actual anime. If it is, pm me please!]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:59 am
Username:Neji_kun23

Character Name:Vladimir Uchiha

How You Gained death Note: One of the shinigami`s dropped it right outside my house and i went outside and picked it up

Bio:He vows to use to rid people who have done terriable things to him and other innocent people,he wants to be the one who passes judgement among the evil and terriable human beings.

Likes:sweets,metal music,girls,anime,manga,his friends,his girlfriend,vampires,demons,dark and twisted things,poetry

Dislikes:rapists,abusers,stalkers,creepers,jerks,pop music and r&b and hip hop music too,his enemys,werewolves,people who don`t stand with me,zombies

To all who think they are above me soon you will see how wrong you are and beware the darkness because i will be lurking in the shadows.

Pic:User Image  

neji_kun23

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Vintage Monochrome

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 pm
Username: VanillaChocoMello_83

Character Name: Mizuyi Nakagawa

How You Gained Death Note: I found it one morning stuck in the branches of a tree and I took it out.

Bio: She is an orphan who lives sadly alone in a small house. When she finds the Death Note she goes insane and swears that she will rid the world of all the evil and scum including all that get in her way.

Likes: Death, Seeing Other People Miserable, Dark Poems, Twisted Songs, Being By Herself Or With Her Shinigami, Kizaki , And Her Stuffed Black Bunny, Koko

Dislikes: Talkative Annoying People, Rapists, *****, Vampires,And Detectives

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm
does it matter how many characters i have?(i have two ready just wondering if i can only have one)  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

knows_too_much

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Username:knows_too_much
Character Name: Natalie Johnston (hidden to all around her)
Alias: Nat
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.):
.Her parents were both killed when she was 5 in a drive by shooting, and she was put in an orphanage. She spent her time there mostly protecting the weaker ones who were picked on, and has a rather fat criminal record for things like vandalism, stealing, trespassing. Since she was 7, she liked to see herself as a spy and detective, and was known to drag unconscious muggers to the police station to turn them in. When she was 14 she ran away from the orphanage.
. She is an extremely good fighter, but takes more risks than are necessary. She relies more off of instinct than hard facts, but she has very good instinct.
. Ever since she found out about L, her dream was to work aongside him in the Kira case.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff