Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:21 pm
Have any of you ladies ever been frightened thinking about the hardships of leading a lesbian life? O-o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 pm
To be honest, no
o:
I've always though that if I decided I was homosexual for sure then my life wouldn't change based on my sexuality.

I mean, I've seen things (on TV, never irl) where kids who happen to be gay get harassed a lot, but I've never seen any of that irl so it never occurred to me.

iMischievous

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am
What about the stuff that automatically comes along with it--like getting accepted by the rest of your family/friends, finding a life-long partner, or starting a family (I know you can always adopt, though)?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 am
I didn't think of that.
o:

Hm, my family accepts my non-straightness already ( xD )
I guess it would be really hard to find a life-long partner though, and where I live marriage isn't an option... :/

So I guess finding a partner and a family would be pretty hard.

iMischievous

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 am
Finding someone is harder, but it's not like there's an option. Sometimes I do feel a little nervous, mostly about my highly Catholic relatives finding out I'm gay, or some sleazy guy trying to pick me and (if I had one) my girlfriend up for a threesome because being lesbian clearly means I'd be up for that emotion_eyebrow

Anyway! Yes, children would be difficult, and marriage isn't legal where I am, and there is prejudice, but hey, if I loose a job for it I can get like $10 000 compensation! ><

For me the only thing that bugs me is that men always assume you're straight but women never assume you're gay, so the bar flirting is a lot harder, not that I actually go to bars or anything but still...lol  
Give and get advice here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games