Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Berry's Weight Battle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I the only one who still listens to Journey?
  Naw man. They're a classic. :D
  Yup. Get with the times, maann.
  ...who?
View Results

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am
June 03, 2011 --- Friday

My name is Jessica. I am seventeen years old since February, I am five foot four, and I weigh a hefty 168 lbs. My biggest problem is eating when I'm stressed, bored, or downright depressed. I'm a roller coaster of emotions and am never constant.

So, I am going to try to shed at least fourty pounds over the course of the rest of the year. So that gives me six months.

______

>>>> Target Weight Range: 107.8 - 145.7 lbs <<<<

Exercise Today - Wii Fitness.
Calories Burned - 208 388
Notes - I think I am doing quite fabulous.

Meal Plan

Breakfast - Fruity Pebbles w/ one cup o' milk. (147 calories) ✔

Lunch - Very Veggy Salad w/ ranch dressing, 2 cups. (160 calories) ✔

Dinner - Chicken Salad w/ ranch dressing, 8 cups. (400 calories) Homemade sub (230 calories) ✔

Snacks - Green Grapes (45 calories) & One Small-a** Chocolate Chip Muffin (196 calories) ✔

Total Calories - 910

Daily Goal for Calories - 1,588

Remaining - 678

"If every day were like today . . . You'd weigh 152.7 lbs in five weeks.

Final Notes -

Today was quite productive. I'm sore everywhere and hope I can work out some tomorrow, as well. Cautiously optimistic. Can't wait for the weigh in tomorrow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 am
June 04, 2011 --- Saturday

Exercise Today - Wii Fitness.
Calories Burned - 59 407 645
Notes - Do Want Pizza Slice. D:

Meal Plan

Lunch - Fish Sandwich (431 calories) ✔

Dinner - One Domino's Pizza Slice & a sub sandwich (185 & 230 calories) ✔

Snacks - Three Cookies (240 calories) ✔

Total Calories - 1,233

Daily Goal for Calories - 1,845

Remaining - 612

Final Note - Fell off the band wagon. Indulged my sweet tooth. Bad, bad Berry! Dx

D1RTY C3X C3LL

rahna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm
Wow Berry, you're doing good.

Does keeping track of calories help?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 am
rahna

Ha, thanks. Cx

It does, actually. It's just all about the motivation for exercising and staying far away from junk food. I kinda fell off the wagon yesterday and attacked a Domino's pizza, so that kinda messed up progess a little. xD I'm gonna try and take it easy today [probably a bad idea] because my muscles are very sore. I might do a few basic exercises and jog a little, but that'll be it. Good luck to you!

D1RTY C3X C3LL

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 pm
June 05, 2011 --- Sunday

Exercise Today - Wii Fitness (Various Exercises, Mind You)
Calories Burned - 276
Notes - OLAWDHELPMEH. gonk

Meal Plan

Lunch - Two slices of Domino's pizza (270 calories) ✔

Dinner - Macaroni & Cheese (360 calories) ✔

Snacks - Granny Smith apple (80 calories) ✔

Total Calories - 1,142

Daily Goal for Calories - 1,467

Remaining - 334

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Strawberry Tide
rahna

Ha, thanks. Cx

It does, actually. It's just all about the motivation for exercising and staying far away from junk food. I kinda fell off the wagon yesterday and attacked a Domino's pizza, so that kinda messed up progess a little. xD I'm gonna try and take it easy today [probably a bad idea] because my muscles are very sore. I might do a few basic exercises and jog a little, but that'll be it. Good luck to you!

You're welcome. ^o^

That so huh? Then I'll have to try it. Is there a site you use to find out how many calories are in any particular food? (And how do you know how much you burned?) Hehehe, I messed up too. I bought some Reese's on the way home even though I wasn't really hungry. (but they sure were good). It's fine to take a day to rest your muscles, just hope it doesn't backfire on you the next time you work out.

Thanks. 4laugh  

rahna

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm
rahna
Strawberry Tide
rahna

Ha, thanks. Cx

You're welcome. ^o^

That so huh? Then I'll have to try it. Is there a site you use to find out how many calories are in any particular food? (And how do you know how much you burned?) Hehehe, I messed up too. I bought some Reese's on the way home even though I wasn't really hungry. (but they sure were good). It's fine to take a day to rest your muscles, just hope it doesn't backfire on you the next time you work out.

Thanks. 4laugh

I use myfitnesspal.com . You can enter certain food in a search bar they have. It brings up whatever you type, and you just specify how much you had and it'll give you the calories. Depending on how much weight you want to lose per week [the max is 2 lbs.], it'll give you limitations on your calorie intake. C:

And using wii fitness, it calculates how many calories I burnt. It's really convenient, too. It's got a nice menu where you can pick specific exercises to target problem areas. >w< I had a field day when I saw that little tidbit. I worked out today after much rest--I actually felt really guilty for being lazy for once in my life!--and I actually did better on my jogging and other exercises. I felt so proud. xD

How do you usually work out?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Strawberry Tide
rahna
Strawberry Tide
rahna

Ha, thanks. Cx

You're welcome. ^o^

Thanks. 4laugh

I use myfitnesspal.com . You can enter certain food in a search bar they have. It brings up whatever you type, and you just specify how much you had and it'll give you the calories. Depending on how much weight you want to lose per week [the max is 2 lbs.], it'll give you limitations on your calorie intake. C:

And using wii fitness, it calculates how many calories I burnt. It's really convenient, too. It's got a nice menu where you can pick specific exercises to target problem areas. >w< I had a field day when I saw that little tidbit. I worked out today after much rest--I actually felt really guilty for being lazy for once in my life!--and I actually did better on my jogging and other exercises. I felt so proud. xD

How do you usually work out?

Myfitnesspal.com? Great, I'll check that out later. Thanks. ;D

Woohoo!! One more reason for me to buy the game! -wants to get it- Thanks for sharing that tidbit of information with me, that'll make things SO much easier. ~glee~ Bah, of course you did. Yes, you should feel proud!! And should you celebrate, don't start snacking again and undo all that. (but I'm sure you already knew that.)

Well usually I do some sit-ups, squats, and maybe some lunges after I wake up. Then I take my dog out for his walk. (I don't know how far we go, remind me to figure that out.) But since we're not home right now, I take a walk up to the highway every night, sometimes we go the graveyard on the way back. Up the road and back is a mile 1/2, add on the detour and it's about 2 miles. I think it's doing good. (Or it was at least. -sigh-)  

rahna

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff