I have been asked to spread the word as a mint member.
But of course, joining such a group when it comes to this won't be as simple as you think- to avoid spammers and a**holes.
Anyways, this is from a sub-Dollar's group that involves forums only- Dollars-group.com
Rather then the chat dollars site that takes after the show.

Quote:

So, if you all are connected to many Dollar's site, like me, you might have seen an offering post to text others in the US, as a Dollars group, all the while contacts conversing under one number, with an alias that is attached to the cell phone number- meaning permanent alias, under you cell phone number-
No information is exchanged, private information is kept private, and once the phone number is put into the group database, it is converted to an alias, and thus, forgotten (the number that is, so you're safe).

This group is strictly localized in the US. So far, there are hardly people in there, and I'm wanting to push in more members.

If you would like to join the U.S Dollars texting group, please send your desired Alias to
Dollarsportal@hotmail.com
Further instructions will be given.
You do not need to give me your name, or any personal information.
Just an alias.

This texting group does not charge for texting. If you have regular texting, then it's like texting anyone else.

You will know when you have joined, when a certain number texts you, which, respectively, is where the texting will take place, rather then different numbers with every text, and thus, it's fine to name the number under Dollars, or whatever you wish, to title it.

I am not the creator, so whatever the creator asks of you in order to become a part of the group (nothing insane or private, trust me) then they are just instructions in order to get the system working properly.

Keep it clean and mature. Doing stupid annoying things will get you banned. However, because you're an alias and private information won't be there, don't be afraid to be yourself!

Hope to see, or hear from you!

No need to share your alias here, or your username from here to the alias. Again, this is all private, free, and designated in the U.S.

As someone in the group, I will review-
It's safe. People only see my alias, and I only see there's. I'm not being charged. And it's really fun, especially if you want to keep in contact with Dollars from original Dollars sites when not in the chat rooms.