Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
It's our senior year, and she's transferring...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 am
It's our senior year, and she's transferring to another school.

Let's call her Kate. Kate's been my classmate since the fourth grade. She's almost everyone's friend. She's a great leader and a dancer. She acts mature for her age, but still manages to have fun like a kid.

She's a good friend, overall. Been with me and my friends through thick and thin. Talks about almost everything with her friends who are also acquaintances of mine.

She's really a nice person to be with, and I imagined all of us in our class would graduate together this school year--a good way to end high school year. But then she had to tell us that she's transferring to another school via facebook.

a;ljdslfjasd. WHAT?! It's our LAST YEAR together. Don't you want to spend that time with us before we go on our separate ways to adulthood, work and family?

This isn't the first time she's done this too. At the end of our freshman year, almost everyone in our class, including her, go to the pool and talk, reminiscing old times and have fun. And then she's going to tell us that she's going to transfer.

This had happened in our sophomore and junior year as well, but the things she said never happened.

Although, now I fear that she will really transfer. On her recent facebook statuses, she keeps on saying "Goodbye", "I'm going to [insert school name here]", and the like.

I don't want to lose her as our classmate. Everyone of the girl population of our class doesn't. Even the soon-to-be female juniors don't want that to happen as well.

I... just wanted to vent out. I also want to tell her that whereever she's going to, I hope she's happy. That's the only thing I want for her when she leaves our school.

I'll miss her. ; -;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm
I feel bad for you, because you seem to really care about her. To me it sounds like she likes all the attention she gets from everyone, and keeps mentioning transferring just to be sure how much you all love her. Hopefully she isn't just jerking you guys around again. However, I wish she could still go to school with you, because I understand wanting to finish out your school years with the same people you started with.  

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items