Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
If you were a random civilian, what would you think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm
Assume you had no knowledge of anything that wasn't public. (I'm not sure if Higuchi's arrest was public or not. I don't think it was, or it wouldn't have taken Near and Mello so long to pin down the existence of the Death Note, but you can wangle that one.) What would you think about Kira, L and the way the world was headed?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:09 am
Well I'd be a bit scared of Kira, but I wouldn't mind that he was killing criminals.  

bluesweets97

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:21 pm
I probably wouldn't believe much of it at first, and just consider it a possibility. I would think it was interesting that something different was happening than usual (that sounds terrible of me =.=). I would only worry as the situation became progressively worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 pm
knowing me... i would probably conduct my own investigation on kira, and a sub investigation on L....given my point of view as a civilian, L would probably interest me more than Kira. Even so, i wouldn't care about the Kira image near as much as the way he kills i mean if you hear an announcement on the news that 100 people died form heart attacks including 12 fbi agents, I would think "hm if kira is only one person, and not a group of people then im sure he can kill from a remote destination"

idk, i might think about this more than i should ^^'  

Sonzai Hatsune

StrawberryRapture

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm
I would be happy that Kira was killing criminals razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm
I would try to get involved on who was kira and help L solve the case, and if it meant giving up my life to do so, then I would do it.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Evil Overlord Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:35 am
I would publicly say that what Kira is doing is absolutely wrong.He's just a criminal like the others.Criminals must be punished by the law,and not by some popular student who thinks he's god.
I'll go to L or Near to help them bust the psycho who thinks he's justice then boom.I'll catch him and show him what's it like to be a real criminal. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 am
I would do my own thing and not get in ppl's way.  

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Faraam Knight

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 am
I would think, damn these potato chips are good!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 pm
i would be on L's side all the way, not kira L, because murder is murder and not only was light killing criminals but innocent people too. i would be cheering for L as a bystander though smile  

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

leif0000

Greedy Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 am

I would take a potato chip in my hand...and EAT IT!!!

...well, truth is, I'd probably be scared of Kira and wonder who L and Kira are...  
Death Note Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games