Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
My Brother's Girlfriend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:04 am
So... her name is Virginia. You know, it's kind of awkward to be her acquaintance since she's dating my brother. I always thought she was just nice to me because of that fact -she's dating Dylan. But then, she came over here early because Dylan was gonna take her out... and she decided to just come talk to me. It was her own free will and everything. Turns out she hings Manga is pretty damn awesome (though she just learned what it was really called) and she likes a lot of the same stuff I do..

I think we could get along.
So long as she doesn't hurt my big bro.
Cause then.. it's goin' down. (:

However... they shower each other with love and gifts. It's like... they are the PERFECT couple. And though Dylan's goin' to college, something tells me they'll stay strong. o:  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:13 am
That sounds like a nice relationship. c: She gets along with the family. Hopefully they will stay strong once he goes to college.

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

ade4

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Thats quite a change from other couples. Sounds nice for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 am
x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x
So... her name is Virginia. You know, it's kind of awkward to be her acquaintance since she's dating my brother. I always thought she was just nice to me because of that fact -she's dating Dylan. But then, she came over here early because Dylan was gonna take her out... and she decided to just come talk to me. It was her own free will and everything. Turns out she hings Manga is pretty damn awesome (though she just learned what it was really called) and she likes a lot of the same stuff I do..

I think we could get along.
So long as she doesn't hurt my big bro.
Cause then.. it's goin' down. (:

However... they shower each other with love and gifts. It's like... they are the PERFECT couple. And though Dylan's goin' to college, something tells me they'll stay strong. o:
Don't keep your hopes up. :/ I thought the same thing about my brother and his girlfriend, Audrey. They were PERFECT. Not a single flaw in their relationship. They had been together since sophomore's in highschool and then 2 weeks ago, she broke it off because of college. Everyone (including her) got so connected to the family, and it just seemed perfect. I have only brothers, and she honestly felt like a sister to me already. So, I'm just saying, don't count on it too much.  

iiSarin

Distinct Gekko

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces